Not open for further replies.
N ireland data 3 wks v 2 wks v last wk v today

Deaths 8 v 15 v 12 v 8 today

Cases 576 v 548 v 487 v 447 today

7 day cases total 4256 v 3835 v 3401 v 2438 today

Patients 409 v 435 v 456 v 431 today - good news again

Ventilated 42 v 35 v 32 v 33 today

Care home outbreaks down by 1 to 139.

Az just announced they are doing a further international trial on the 0.5 then 1 dose of theie vaccine

presumably sample size wasnt enough

Thing that’s really dawning on me is that irrespective of the outrage and anger directed towards the government for its incompetence from the population, this country still has enough idiots to vote for it in the next election and the Tories will get in power again to fuck people up the arse even more. People love shooting themselves in the foot.
It also still has enough idiots to prolong the misery for all by doing as they please.

Az just announced they are doing a further international trial on the 0.5 then 1 dose of theie vaccine

presumably sample size wasnt enough

It wasn't and talks have been going on for 48 hours with the people who approve it and the government - i didn't want to post before as had come from someone who works in government. Could take several more weeks upto a few months i was told.

Last edited by a moderator:
It also still has enough idiots to prolong the misery for all by doing as they please.
Your not wrong there. Probably doesn’t need to be said again but I’m past caring, this country is just one big circus. And we’re all being taken for a piss taking ride.

It wasn't and talks have been going on for 48 hours with the people who approve it and the government - i didn't want to post before as had come from someone who works in government. Could take several more weeks upto a few months i was told.

“Soriot (CEO of AstraZeneca) said he didn’t expect the additional trial to hold up regulatory approvals in the U.K. and European Union.”

I reckon they’ll force it through UK hopefully before Xmas, but US is going to have to wait till well into New Year

Tier two for me , few spikes here and there in the area

Been in tesco today , most people wearing masks but the two metres has gone out of the window a bit

I agree - I think London would benefit from another week. Numbers are falling, and will fall for another week,so bringing them further down before the Christmas period would make sense to me.

I'm not sure what you mean by the numbers - I'd have thought Havering would be appearing at the moment, and several other London ones?

I have not looked at the worst performing 100 authorities for a few days. I think Havering were there when I last looked.

Latest figs I can find (I am lazy, sorry) for n per 100,000:

Camden 97
Westminster 118.6
Islington 132.8
Hammersmith & Fulham 164.2
Richmond 109.6
Hillingdon 197.2
Kingston 158.9

Ealing 215.9
Barnet 165
Lambeth 138.9

Tower Hamlets 230
Sutton 151.7
Lewisham 113.1
Waltham Forest 207.6
Kensington & Chelsea 135.8
Harrow 182
Southwark 112.6
Hackney and City of London 160.2

Bexley 250.5
Haringey 140
Brent 205
Greenwich 200.7

Newham 229.4
Redbridge 300.8
Merton 179.1
Croydon 164.2

Havering 366.8
Barking & Dagenham 258.3
Enfield 212.1
Bromley 154.7
Hounslow 202.9

Those highlighted in bold (23 out of 32) are below the national average. Amusing that people keep referring to Havering when referring to the whole of London. It's a clear outlier at the moment. There is only one other borough wit a score within a 100 per 100,000.

I remember when Richmond was at c600/100,000 a few weeks ago. Now 109.6. Goodness knows what happened there.

Of course, it could all go tits up in the next week or two. It certainly does not appear stable in the capital at the moment. Looking at the figures it gives us all another excuse for not going to east London ;) (I remember where you live :) )

I blame that week before went into Tier 3. Where I live, people were acting as if things were back to normal. Misplaced confidence.

Regional scoreboard. Headline. NW still in 3 rd place behind both London and Midlands.

Midlands 2237 - down from 2424

London 2085 - down from 2503

Yorkshire 1795 - down from 1984

North East 900 - UP from 876

And North West 1861 - down from 2097

The North West also today became the first region with over 300K positive cases across the pandemic at 300, 071

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.