Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable how poor the preperation of the BT commentators even Hoddle agreed with him about Ederson not playing for Brazil and Allison being the number one , which simply isnt true the Brazilian coach preferred Ederson ta fully fit Allison for the last two games, and he mentioned the cost of our on at least a couple of occasions , one being Rodri the £60m replacement for Fernandinho.
BT never mention the Rags ridiculous outlays or the Dippers , but i suppose its "thier money" so its OK , WANKERS
I know it was only MOTD highlights but Guy Mowbray did not mention a transfer fee one single time in his commentary.
He also needs to work on his technique and sound flat and deflated when City score. He is not paid to appreciate to appreciate good football.

Watched on Bein sport our game v Spurs and keys said I don't think anybody would have any sympathy with a var decision going against Man City. On Weds chumps league again on Bein the commentator Ben Andrews (who the f**k is he) around 4 minutes in saying how shit we are in Prem so far this season but not many will care about big spending Manchester City. Around 20 mins in names Ruben and says huge fee paid for him. Never used to listen to this bollocks I used to have Gmr commentary and slow it down so it was in sinc with tv feed but since Cheesy and Andy no longer do it its dog shit.
Keys looks like his head is about to explode these days! He knows fuck all about the the game and just begs Andy grey for bits of insight during ad breaks so it looks like he’s knowledgeable when they come back. First class prick

Very rarely watch a game with commentary , usualy give it ten minutes and the first mention of money , Pep leaving , injury plagued Aguero , no atmosphere , empty seats(those were the days) or other inane drivel , it is then the mute button.When we score i briefly put the sound on to here how poor the opposition defence is , how lucky our goal was or surely VAR will disallow the goal , queue the disappointment when KDB's worldy is allowed to stand and the muffled groan of acceptance , then apply the mute button again.

Only Simon Stone on BBC can do an article after we score 5 about if we have issues scoring then produces a table showing games and goals and lists Jesus as 3 games and no Aguero, missing the point that we have had both strikers missing for most of the season .
Jesus is a team player. Players like Kane would have shot, and likely had the shot blocked, but he has the awareness to spot players in a better position, like his lay off to Torres yesterday. Simon Stone is a tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.