United (A) Post Match Thread

That game was shit 100%
But Martin Tyler and ratboy can get to fuck
Yes we were boring, but any other team would be praised for being defensively solid.
United did fuck all and They along with sky fuckwits wanted us to play our usual game if going going ho having 97% possession and getting sucker punched
Now they have a pop at us for not letting it happen!!!
How about united being at home and offering fuck all either

Overreaction, failure to look at the big picture, not our supporters, surely!
People are definitely overreacting but you cannot keep acting like we would suddenly win like 10 games in a row and get back into the title race. We have to get realistic and not act like we are on the right path.

Quite a few going on about the shit Sky commentators, take it from me, switch the volume off at kick off, it’s a much better experience.

obviously disappointed we didn’t beat them but at least we didn’t lose and that blatant dive didn’t fuck us.

lots of winnable games coming up, keep the faith !

People are definitely overreacting but you cannot keep acting like we would suddenly win like 10 games in a row and get back into the title race. We have to get realistic and not act like we are on the right path.
We are on the right path. There’s plenty to improve on as far as the front six are concerned but I’ve no doubts that we are going in the right direction.
We can definitely win 10 on the bounce. It’s madness that people’s faith in this squad is so low that they think that’s impossible.

you cannot keep acting like we would suddenly win like 10 games in a row and get back into the title race.

We are on the right path. There’s plenty to improve on as far as the front six are concerned but I’ve no doubts that we are going in the right direction.
We can definitely win 10 on the bounce. It’s madness that people’s faith in this squad is so low that they think that’s impossible.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we did that.

Our current run since the Spurs game is WWDWWD 0 goals conceded 11 scored.

The next 10 league games includes just Chelsea out of the title contenders. With the way the defence is now, I expect us to roll over or grind out wins vs. the mid- and lower-table teams that in recent seasons have only had a chance against us because we had big errors in the backline.

Very disappointing overall. How can a derby be a boring game? The good news is that our defence looked totally solid but on the other hand we didn’t create any chances. How can you not play Foden in a derby????

Every time Mahrez has a good game or two and you think you’ve maybe been a bit harsh.. he then goes and puts on a complete shitshow like Marseille and that pathetic performance today. Get rid

Sterling was nearly as bad and Jesus wasn’t far behind either. If somebody like Madrid came in with an £80 to £90m offer for Sterling, the club would have to seriously consider it

Don't take this the wrong way, mate, but I cannot conceive of the idea that any club - even Real Madrid - would part with that sort of money for Sterling.

If they did, he'd be utterly ruined after 4 months. Their fans are awful and would despair of the poor control, erratic finishing, and falling down when a defender enters his personal space.

Theres the line in the all or nothing of Pep telling the players to play with courage.
Today went against that message whether the end result was good or not.
Either he’s lost it or the players have.

There have been boring derby nil nil games before. I remember one at the swamp when Pellers was manager and we had no forwards. One in about 2010 at the Etihad. They happen. Important today for us not to lose as it would have set us back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.