#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Laporte can shift to left back and Stones can shift to right back, i'm surprised we haven't tried to overloading by playing 3 at the back. For once, we actually have players to do it.
We have the pefect back three set up,add Walker to the equation.We then can utilise Cancelo and Mendy in their best roles,maybe even bring Angelino back.

Considering Laporte can shift to left back and Stones can shift to right back, i'm surprised we haven't tried to overloading by playing 3 at the back. For once, we actually have players to do it.
Strange part is Pep seems to prefer Cancelo/Mendy pairing for attacking and Walker/Cancelo pairing for defending.

Always thought wouldn't it be better if we played Cancelo/(defensive LB) and Walker/Mendy - one defensive, one attacking.

Laporte is going to have to bring his absolute A game to shift this current reincarnation of Stones.I think you do him an injustice with your comment.
this is the healthy competition we need. Stones and Dias are the main pair right now and deservedly so based on performance. Laporte has to work his bollocks off and wait for his chance and when it comes he has to take it.

this is the healthy competition we need. Stones and Dias are the main pair right now and deservedly so based on performance. Laporte has to work his bollocks off and wait for his chance and when it comes he has to take it.
Yep. And neither Stones nor Dias can afford to let their levels drop for a second, with Laporte waiting in the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.