Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite right mate.

It saddens me that some brain dead morons actually seem to hate United more than they care about hungry children.

Marcus Rashford is one of the finest examples of what a modern footballler should be, more than virtually any other out there.

THe lad is a modern day hero. He really should be knighted asap.
Replace Rashford with Vinny in your last two sentences and you'll get a shit load of likes.

The good old athletic eh? Championed when they launched as being different, they're not they are as bad as the other scum tabloids. Hopefully they go bust soon, one less bunch of wankers less to attack us.
I called it when they launched, once I saw some of the names they were hiring and the fact that the establishment clubs all had two or even three dedicated writers while City were given just the one.
I knew then it was going to be the same old shite with the same old prejudices and vested interests, while hypocritically masquerading as something different, something worthier.
As has been mentioned at length previously, their coverage of the CAS affair - from more than one writer - exposed their flaws, limitations and their inherent institutional bias.
It was actually a great opportunity for them to fairly follow and evaluate the evidence and set themselves apart from the rest but they fucked it. Presumably their editors and readership didn’t want to know or read why City were innocent, when ‘City are guilty’ does better numbers with their redshirt subscribers.
The Athletic is the emperor’s new clothes, the football equivalent of slipping your copy of Razzle inside the pages of The Economist as you leave the paper shop

Well we obviously fulfilled some criteria if he was sent on a course, whether he understood it or not. My guess is he either A: Wasn't doing what we paid him for so he was binned, or B: Someone has offered him money to dish the dirt and make us look bad. If someone offered me a grand a month for doing nothing i'd thank my lucky stars and keep my mouth shut. Anybody out there wants to do this I'm here lol.
Hope city send him an invoice. He's admitted to doing fuck all, make him pay it back

I called it when they launched, once I saw some of the names they were hiring and the fact that the establishment clubs all had two or even three dedicated writers while City were given just the one.
I knew then it was going to be the same old shite with the same old prejudices and vested interests, while hypocritically masquerading as something different, something worthier.
As has been mentioned at length previously, their coverage of the CAS affair - from more than one writer - exposed their flaws, limitations and their inherent institutional bias.
It was actually a great opportunity for them to fairly follow and evaluate the evidence and set themselves apart from the rest but they fucked it. Presumably their editors and readership didn’t want to know or read why City were innocent, when ‘City are guilty’ does better numbers with their redshirt subscribers.
The Athletic is the emperor’s new clothes, the football equivalent of slipping your copy of Razzle inside the pages of The Economist as you leave the paper shop
Or slipping your copy of the mail inside the pages of Razzle ;-)

BBC 24 Hour news channel have this headline running across bottom of screen,Pogba ready for big moment against Liverpool, unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.