Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Bizarre body shape and technique for a pen.

View attachment 8263
Head and shoulder positioning will tell you where the ball was going there without even knowing the outcome.

All his weight is on his left glute/hip because his head and shoulders are too upright.

It’s all wrong.

Weight should be over the standing knee/foot with head and shoulders over the ball... you teach eight year olds this shit.

I’m not bothered about us missing penalties if they actually know how to kick a football when they’re professional footballers... it’s when they don’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
People have said it and I’ve always thought ‘no’ or that it was a meme but at this point I’d be the most comfortable with Ederson taking them
There's something in the back of my brain telling me Alex Stepney took penalties one season and may even have been United top scorer

Weird.
I remember the winner he took in the shoot out against Chelsea in the league Cup two seasons ago.
Under pressure but he hit it hard and tucked it in the corner just under the bar and the keeper went the wrong way.
What's gone wrong?
That was a fluke ha ha My heart at that moment ffs

I’m totally gobsmacked that our team with the technical ability we have in this side,the majority of them internationals as well and yet we are absolutely awful at pens it’s actually disgraceful at least get them on target ffs ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.