Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fantasy is in the valuation, it's known Soriano never intended to sell at any price and no, the player engineered nothing with relation to any fee - he simply wanted to return home. Garcia, per usual, has been very professional

Barca never overpays for 'one of their own' and few understand this better than the principals involved at City who have previously been part of FC Barcelona

It's nice to know a President who cares about the club, its health & success will soon be back at the helm. Moreover, the return of Eric is simply icing on the cake

In short: City loses a player that wants to return home, they declined 18M in August but are apparently open to far less 5 months later or getting nothing an additional 5 months from now

They didn’t have 18m did they it was all faux!

More bollocks from the complete fucking fantasist .

Looking forward to the day both you and Garcia fuck off .
he's the biggest **** on bluemoon, an absolute arrogant up is own arse glory hunting prick, he thinks he's above everyone, but he's a swiss glory hunter and in my book makes him as low of a supporter you can get, absolute bell whiff.

Helluva imagination

Nevertheless, clarity should be achieved today. Tusquets will discuss Garcia signing with the 3 candidates to get their approval to do so now in January, irrespective of the election date. Laporta purportedly is against as he does not want to give latitude to Tusquets to delay the election any further but Freixa & Font are apparently for the delay (Probably due to Laporta being a heavy favorite, currently)

Else, it will wait until July to come for free

I don't see it as an urgent matter (Especially when Pique is expected back shortly and Todibo could be recalled from his loan) but supposedly Koeman feels it is necessary and if 2/3 candidates approve the January purchase not sure Tusquets will still have authority to proceed - we are in unchartered territory in principle
Barca,

You are clearly an intelligent person.. your posts on numerous subjects show some degree of knowledge and competence..what I can not comprehend is why you come on to this board and constantly portray yourself as some kind of font of wisdom on all matters that relate to Barcelona and City..they are all negative and inevitably put down comments from City fans.. do you post on other forums? I am new to posting, but have watched the board for years..your posts irritate me more than any one else..just post on the Barca board..negative thoughts are fine from my perspective but if you have nothing positive to say about City why waste your time coming here ?..I have been accused of being a Rag for negative comments but my blood is Blue.. I can not comprehend why someone with 5000 posts spends so much time on this forum if not a City fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC1
Sorry but a pretty myopic if not uninformed take if you believe the bulk of what I post here is negative about City

Barca,

You are clearly an intelligent person.. your posts on numerous subjects show some degree of knowledge and competence..what I can not comprehend is why you come on to this board and constantly portray yourself as some kind of font of wisdom on all matters that relate to Barcelona and City..

Yet literally every single bold claim on anything Barcelona relared has been consistently wrong, 100%, without fail.

We all make gut predictions or read into what may happen or might have gone on in the background. But he (other than when hedging bets abd covering all) says it with such bravado and certainty, that it is hilarious when the exact opposite happens.

Fountain of wisdom indeed.

Yet literally every single bold claim on anything Barcelona relared has been consistently wrong, 100%, without fail.

We all make gut predictions or read into what may happen or might have gone on in the background. But he (other than when hedging bets abd covering all) says it with such bravado and certainty, that it is hilarious when the exact opposite happens.

It's the only reason I've not personally blocked him along with all the other sad cases on here, I usually laugh out loud at his delusions. In these days we all need something to cheer us up :)

Presidential candidates discussing signing a teenager and making him as priority signing is absolutely hilarious for GLORIOS GREAT FC BARCELONA.

Presidential candidates discussing signing a teenager and making him as priority signing is absolutely hilarious for GLORIOS GREAT FC BARCELONA.

The thing about a teenage signing is

a) no-one knows much about them so you can manufacture a narrative - "the next Duncan Edwards", "the next Messi" etc
b)even if they are good at that age, they still require development so, if they turn out to be poor, you can extend the narrative almost indefinitely on the basis that they need timevto develop e.g. Jesse Lingard
c) if they are still shit, you can peddle the narrative that they need players around them to bring out the best in them e.g Pogba
d) when the punters cotton on, you can sell them to whoever the Spanish equivalent of Steve Bruce is managing

So, all in all, it's not a bad idea to prioritse "promising" youngsters when you are in the shit, you are selling hope to the fans and kicking the immediate problems down the road.

Precisely, look at the timing of posts too.. purports to live in Santa Barbara USA or thereabouts..unless up all night makes no sense.. am sorry if wrong but this is one fellow who is not a Blue, has not said anything positive about our club yet posts constant drivel .. apologies if incorrect as a newbie,but before starting to post, Barca was the one poster who comes across as a sanctimonious idiot. I do not comprehend why people who support another club can post so many times on a City forum. I can accept good wishes from oher teams regards deceased players like Colin ,that is kind and welcoming and not to be ignored. Once again, apologies as a new poster, but a follower of the forum for years.

Pep is baiting with these latest quotes. Looks like Garcia could actually leave in January.

Asked about a potential January exit for Garcia, Guardiola told a press conference: “I hope not, but maybe in Barcelona they know more than me.”

“I don’t know what’s going to happen, but maybe it will.”

“I can’t say more.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.