Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are cases shooting up again during lockdown? I know the lockdown is somewhat half hearted this time round but doesn't explain why numbers dropped considerably at the start of the week then risen significantly again.

Did everyone stay in first few days of Jan and then rush out again panic buying when lockdown was announced? It's the only thing I can think of.

I think we did over 600,000 tests today. The trend over the last week is down.

You could put the info in a table like this

If you click on the three dots next to the envelope, it allows a table to be created. I don't know how you are posting the data PC/Laptop/phone etc, so it might be less easy than I've described.
I am not very computer savvy or easily able to do things like this or I would.

But happy to let anyone else do so if they wish and know how to do this.

Just typing out this stuff takes ages and I can only do it in the way I am used to doing unfortunately.

We'll be short of the 80 million who died in WW2 but still.

British & Empire combatants had a 3% chance of dying in that war. It could work out about the same if COVID just ran riot for the next 6 years.

We lost 67,000 civilians in WW2. More British people were killed by COVID in the first nine months of this pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.