Joke thread

An Irishman, an Englishman, a gorgeous looking buxom blonde, and a little old lady share a carriage on a train.
Train enters a tunnel and the carriage goes completely dark. There's a loud SLAP then the train emerges from the tunnel with the English guy looking sheepish and a big red welt on his face.

The little old lady thinks "That English guy tried his luck with the blonde in the darkness and got a right good smack for his troubles"

The buxom blonde thinks "That English guy probably thought he was touching me and touched the little old lady instead and got a right good smack for his troubles"

The English guy thinks "That Irishman tried his luck with the blonde in the dark, she thought it was me and I ended up with a right good smack as a result of it"

The Irish guy thinks "I can't wait for the next tunnel so I can smack that English c*nt again"

An Irishman, an Englishman, a gorgeous looking buxom blonde, and a little old lady share a carriage on a train.
Train enters a tunnel and the carriage goes completely dark. There's a loud SLAP then the train emerges from the tunnel with the English guy looking sheepish and a big red welt on his face.

The little old lady thinks "That English guy tried his luck with the blonde in the darkness and got a right good smack for his troubles"

The buxom blonde thinks "That English guy probably thought he was touching me and touched the little old lady instead and got a right good smack for his troubles"

The English guy thinks "That Irishman tried his luck with the blonde in the dark, she thought it was me and I ended up with a right good smack as a result of it"

The Irish guy thinks "I can't wait for the next tunnel so I can smack that English c*nt again"
racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.