What pub are you most looking forward to visiting when the world is back to normal?

Yes it’s relatively new. About a year old. It replaced what was the greyhound and is now a trendy cocktail/gin bar and resteraunt but also great bar area and good selection of beers/ale on draught.

I’ve lived in Boothstown now for 7 years and am yet to try a Top Chippy despite the overwhelmingly good recommendations. Must try it !
That is a surprise. I would have thought the Greyhound would be the last to change. I suppose it is part of the expansion of the Shuff empire. Isn't the Masons on the other side of the Lancs? I used to be sent to the takeaway nearby. Always took me at least an hour. Slow service.;)

I had a walk around town in September and didn't bother going in, my mate went in with his wife the week before and said they'd ruined it. That reminds me, if the weathers good a pint stood outside The City Arms is a favourite of mine.
What's that boozer in st Peters square called? Go up steps to get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.