Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Hard to believe they play in League 2.

Really surprised at how good they were.

Foden was a class above though.

Game changed with Pep's subs. Have slated him in the past but Gundogan looks essential to the team now.
That compliment says it all about this game and the class you have shown on here. We know what we are, the club had to ask season ticket holders to donate their money for season tickets rather than ask for refunds, when fans were put on ice, and we did, Our reward was tonight, against a great football club and even better supporters. This match and your generosity will , I hope, always mean there is a bond between the two clubs.

Apologies for missing 26 pages but an Adrak curry from Urmston took precedence.
My thoughts - our alleged strength of the squad is bollocks. Many are less than ordinary. Its the few key players that change the dynamic. Foden was good but once Gundogan came on he was outstanding.
If I never saw Mendy , Mahrez and too some extent Jesus again it wouldn't bother me. We should package them up and get a top player in.
Laporte very rusty.
Agree with you on Mandy,Mahrez & Jesus. On Laporte - yes he’s rusty, but a part of me thought that he viewed Cheltenham, away, in the cup as beneath him.

Their total lack of enthusiasm to our goals had me thinking that we had missed them or was offside or something. Took me a good 5 seconds after each goal to be given the go ahead to celebrate. Shite commentery.
Won't bother rushing out to buy Murphys autobiography, sounds dreary.
You'll be able to read about his uncles , The Futcher twins who played for City

but again everybody is free to say what they feel because its a open forum
yes people can overreact and can say this or that about a player or manager and they think they are right
maybe its a way of getting the frustration out and makes them feel better

could be the worst thing that anybody has said or posted fuck me i know to well that ? people have got long memories and never let it lie hahaha but it makes me smile . but without the bad this forum would not be any fun
the knowledge of knowing somebody we listen or bite can be so funny
I don't know how people manage to post and watch the game so I don't see too much but when I catch up at HT & FT if we haven't won its bedlam, if we have won its as quiet as a mouse on sleeping pills.

The funniest comment was: "Now that De Bruyne is out will Foden get more game-time?"
Phil has played more times than KDB so far this season. In fact with 25 games he has the third highest appearances just below Sterling (26) and Rodri (27). These pundits are total morons. Can't they use Google FFS?

its just the standard media stance now , they dont look at facts and figures they just rinse and repeat other quotes , as ive previously stated Pil Foden has played more games at 20 years old (99 apearances) than all of Rags Class of '92 PUT TOGETHER, that's a fact that doesnt make the media.

Agree with you on Mandy,Mahrez & Jesus. On Laporte - yes he’s rusty, but a part of me thought that he viewed Cheltenham, away, in the cup as beneath him.
I think, even withstanding his recent injury, that Laporte’s toys are still firmly out of the pram about now being 3rd choice central defender.

I don't know how people manage to post and watch the game so I don't see too much but when I catch up at HT & FT if we haven't won its bedlam, if we have won its as quiet as a mouse on sleeping pills.

reminds me of my mrs hahah
you think you done a good thing ? only thing is you can bet she will find the wrongs in what i did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.