Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Sorry if already mentioned but unless I’m going stark raving mad, didn’t Steffen pick up another back pass in about the 90th minute?
I thought that and rewound the game to check. The Cheltenham player actually blocked it so it wasn’t a back pass

Good win that.

Someone said that Mendy and Mahrez were our most dangerous players in the first half, and 8 people liked the comment. I don’t know where you are all getting your heroin from, but it’s bad shit.

Gundogan, Diaz and Cancelo. It was like, here’s the adults to help Foden and win the game.

Certain senior players should be humiliated by how they played then.

Some people are to loyal to under performing players. Why should we be loyal to Mahrez when’s the biggest pussy I’ve ever seen in a City shirt. Mendy was a decent player until injuries fucked him up so I’m not going to hard on him.

Well played Cheltenham you had more of a go against us than half the Premier League do. Classy manager and chairman too. Good luck with your promotion efforts. Phil was superb and led by example and the subs changed the game. Mendy and Mahrez bye bye.

its a forum board matey good or bad every got a view or quote that's why we love this place
I completely understand what Wagonman is saying, the match day forum has its fair share of whinging posters, never satisfied and think we are entitled to win every game. When we kicked off the season there were plenty calling for Pep's head, it's just ridiculous and football is cyclical, being the only club from England to qualify for the CL since 2011 takes some doing, the club and management have done a great job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.