Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

its just the standard media stance now , they dont look at facts and figures they just rinse and repeat other quotes , as ive previously stated Pil Foden has played more games at 20 years old (99 apearances) than all of Rags Class of '92 PUT TOGETHER, that's a fact that doesnt make the media.
Agreed, Micah should be screaming this from the rooftops ...! Nobody else will ..

Won in the end . Foden was fantastic but it took gundo and cancelo to come on and turn it round but there was some cowardly performances out there tonight especially from Mahrez who when it was 3-1 started to do the tricks and enjoy the game well he should be ashamed of that performance and also Jesus needs to get his act together . because at the moment he is not on our level either . One thing it proved tonight aswell is that everyone clamouring to see him he likes of Doyle and Haywood bellis in the team need to face facts that they are nowhere near the he first team yet . Phil foden will become our greatest ever player I’m sure of it .
Can agree with 60% of that. Mahrez hadn't the beating of Freestone throughout although he did swing in some dangerous crosses
Harwood Bellis was playing right back and it's just not his position really .
Doyle was excellent first half but faded later.
Foden superb - will really help as KDB is now injured .
Gundogan settled things down when he came on. Moving the ball faster ,moving CTL around the pitch ,tiring them
Cancelo added a crossing /passing dimension which we lacked.
Dias didn't do too much but seriously he does have that air of confidence that gives all of the players a boost. What presence. His sheer addition on the field of play woke the team up.
Laporte was definitely fouled for their goal.No wonder he ran up to the referee.
Tozer also stole 7 - 10 yards up the line for that throw in. No wonder Pep actually got in the refs face to complain the next time he tried to do the same from roughly the same position after we were winning 2-1.
Great subs by Pep. btw
Garcia was sublime first half. No excuse though for the goal as May has got to be picked up.

That compliment says it all about this game and the class you have shown on here. We know what we are, the club had to ask season ticket holders to donate their money for season tickets rather than ask for refunds, when fans were put on ice, and we did, Our reward was tonight, against a great football club and even better supporters. This match and your generosity will , I hope, always mean there is a bond between the two clubs.

Does he really think people are interested in hearing about his second rate career? All delivered in that dull, monotone voice?
Yeah but we were spared details of his sex life. Only just though.

That compliment says it all about this game and the class you have shown on here. We know what we are, the club had to ask season ticket holders to donate their money for season tickets rather than ask for refunds, when fans were put on ice, and we did, Our reward was tonight, against a great football club and even better supporters. This match and your generosity will , I hope, always mean there is a bond between the two clubs.
Thanks. We had a similar experience when we travelled to Newport. Their fans and their club were total class. I thought your team were superb tonight and so were your Chairman and Manager. I am gutted I couldn't go to the match as it is a ground I have never visited.
Cheltenham gave us more problems than many Premier League teams and they showed more courage than those teams who just sit back and defend. We were lucky really. It was only an inspirational peformance by Phil Foden that got us through. I'll follow your results from now on. Good luck for the rest of this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.