Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we could see 3-5-2
..........................eddy............................

Walker................diaz.............laporte......
...........................rodri................................
...cancello........silva.................zinchenko
......................foden...........jesus..............

X2 strikers to test there makeshift centre backs
Only 9 outfield players?

Gone? A good percentage on here when we were having a terrible patch not that long ago said that we were done... "lucky to finish top 4". Look what happened.
If we go ten points clear and a game in hand , that means probably we have to drop 14 points in our last 16 games and they have to win every game , and to be fair to posters on here after the Spurs game we didnt look like a team capable of going twenty games undefeated. But then Dias arrived and everything is history
Not sure the Dippers have a player who will effect their fortunes the way Dias has.

I am really worried. While I rejoiced over their 0-1 loss to Brighton, it was the worst result for us.

How likely is it that they lose 3 home games on the trot? Or fail to score at home v Burnley and Brighton? ow long can City go on keeping a clean sheet and winning?

I believe results are determined as much as anything by probability and sequences. They keep losing at home without scoring. We win and don't concede. It's all too perfect.

It's all set up for a disaster, although I voted for a draw. I wouldn't be surprised at a 0-1 defeat for us, although I voted for a draw. The omens are not good - things have been going too well and it has to go pear-shaped some time.

Call me a pessimistic old bugger but I have followed this game for a long time and I know how things work.

Their front three scare the shit out of me, if we can keep them in check, don't let them get any shot away, we might just edge it, but its going to be close

Well if we can't bury the Anfield hoodoo tomorrow with no fans and several of there players out then we never will.

I am really worried. While I rejoiced over their 0-1 loss to Brighton, it was the worst result for us.

How likely is it that they lose 3 home games on the trot? Or fail to score at home v Burnley and Brighton? ow long can City go on keeping a clean sheet and winning?

I believe results are determined as much as anything by probability and sequences. They keep losing at home without scoring. We win and don't concede. It's all too perfect.

It's all set up for a disaster, although I voted for a draw. I wouldn't be surprised at a 0-1 defeat for us, although I voted for a draw. The omens are not good - things have been going too well and it has to go pear-shaped some time.

Call me a pessimistic old bugger but I have followed this game for a long time and I know how things work.
I know what you mean Swifty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.