Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy 4 doors down from us posted on Facebook he had tested positive on Saturday and was self isolating for the next 11 days. Here we are 3 days later and I am resting as I have broken 3 ribs. So whilst I have been sitting I saw him leave his house on 3 occasions. About tea time he landed back and started to unload his shopping out of the back of the car. About an hour later there he was carrying a pizza which he had obviously collected. No wonder this virus is going nowhere when you have nobs like him. Just wondering if anyone would consider reporting them??
Why didn't you? All well and good moaning about people like this, but you should do something about it

Schools need sorting as the rules affecting teachers are strange. If a child has a family member who may have symptoms of Covid then the children and teacher in the bubble have to self isolate.

why are teachers not being vaccinated it’s surely. a big problem?
Teachers in the vulnerable group are being vaccinated. Vaccination does not stop need to isolate.

A guy 4 doors down from us posted on Facebook he had tested positive on Saturday and was self isolating for the next 11 days. Here we are 3 days later and I am resting as I have broken 3 ribs. So whilst I have been sitting I saw him leave his house on 3 occasions. About tea time he landed back and started to unload his shopping out of the back of the car. About an hour later there he was carrying a pizza which he had obviously collected. No wonder this virus is going nowhere when you have nobs like him. Just wondering if anyone would consider reporting them??
Why are you posting on here asking a question you already know the answer to I guess you have a smart phone take a picture of him and report it, alternatively get a bat and beat the fucker either way he will get the message

they will never enforce that 10 year jail term infact it stinks of being desperate to make you raise an eybrow, its all bullshit, anyone who ends up in jail will be unlucky to do 10 months
Let’s see what happens in this case. So far he hasn’t paid the fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.