Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Anyone up to now been offered the vaccine but refused and wont be having it? I dont mean for medical reasons. Just bot having it.
if so 2 questions..

1) what are your reasons?
2) whats your plan moving forward ? considering it looks like we’ll just live with covid , so without being jabbed you’ll always be at risk
For some it may be balance of risk. The risk of becoming poorly for a young fit whites female (sorry no pics) may be less than any potential side effects of the vaccine

I had AZ. Interestingly, there was a doubt that it would work because I take a heavy dose of immuno-suppressants. So, despite the discomfort, the reaction was welcome.
Had AZ on Wednesday not sure if it was a side effect but had a iffy stomach cold to touch and felt like I need the loo all the time yesterday, Fine now , so might just have been a chill.

I had AZ. Interestingly, there was a doubt that it would work because I take a heavy dose of immuno-suppressants. So, despite the discomfort, the reaction was welcome.
I am on top whack of Prednisolone and Azathioprine (sp?).
Had the jab on Tuesday. Had no reaction at all, just a numb arm for about 24 hours.

Wales data:

22 deaths - 49 last week

400 cases - 675 last week

3.1% positivity

Weekly Pop Score goes under 100 to 99. Lower than even Trafford in GM.

It has fallen day by day from a point when it was pushing 500 after Christmas.

Swansea - that I used to track daily in here for a Blumooner was then having Pop Score rises of over 100 a day. It is now in single figures or about 10 or 11 at most.

Wales vaccination update:

Total first doses 749, 445 - 33, 501 yesterday - from 31, 847 day before

Total second doses 4224 - 214 yesterday - from 215 day before

For some it may be balance of risk. The risk of becoming poorly for a young fit whites female (sorry no pics) may be less than any potential side effects of the vaccine
The side affects are so minimal it’s hard to see how any adult would lose out from taking the vaccine.

The peole reluctant to take the virus seem to include BAME minorities who don’t use the main media and football lads alliance / herd immunity (without a vaccine) types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.