God is a Man City fan

A tone-deaf comment by Klopp. Liverpool isn't nearly as deep as we are - and they've experience a lot of injury.

Rather than blaming us, Klopp would do much better towards trying to salvage a top 4 finish in the P/L this year - as it's now in doubt.

You may be anti-woke but you are still a pearl-clutching Christian. Also "GOD" is not strictly Christian at all. That is just your own Judo-Christian centric world view. Yahweh is in multiple religions and Allah is considered by many to be that same deity.

No one has said anything on this thread that is disrespectful of people's beliefs. No one has claimed Christians or anyone else shouldn't be allowed to express their religion, no one has said anything bad should happen to Thiests, no one has even claimed organised religion to be harmful (which I actually believe to be true but that's an argument for another time). If you choose to be offended at some light hearted jokes based around a professional football manager's excuse, then maybe an online forum isn't the place for you.
shows how much you know, ive prayed to the god of last minute goals and sometimes they come true , once in 1999 that worked ,
and i once prayed at 93:05, and what do you know 15 seconds later BOOM. although the fishing god can be a bit of an ignorant **** .

Please show some respect to peoples religious beliefs. I am totally anti-woke, but find the comments here somewhat distasteful. I am sure I am not the only Christian on this site. I do not comprehend why people find this funny, and equally know that people are scared to joke about other faiths. Let us leave religion from the forum, it is divisive and unpleasant to mock people who have a belief in their lives.
can I say OMG?

I can't believe it.
victor_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqI4i1a-7tqjMxGle8m6q3UB50nMRJTllVij2UTnOh9eo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.