Harry Kane

Interesting one this. I actually could see City pursuing it. Yes the press have quoted a ridiculous fee but if a player (and captain) publicly says he wants to leave then that could change everything. He was on record last year saying if Tottenham don’t improve he could look to leave. At first I thought no chance when this was mention to me last year but now starting to think this could happen.

He could still leave for free at 32.
His career would hardly be over.

That's a fair point, he doesn't rely on pace. But he's certainly committed his peak years to Spurs.

He does seem to be increasingly vulnerable to injury too so it'd be a gamble.

This means levy is open to offers. He sold walker to us. This transfer is looking more and more likely. We are getting one of Kane and Haaland surely. I prefer Haaland in right price though.

Levy tried his best to sell Ali he is looking at who he can sell he is looking at that massive debt the short term debt and knows he will have to borrow again if they don’t sell a player for some mega bucks.

Sounds like Levy's trying to start a bidding war for Kane. The only one's desperate enough to pay over the odds for a 28 year old with a history of injuries and who's unlikely to have any resale value at the end of a 5 year contract are the rags. I think he's a better player than he sometimes gets credit for and I think he'd do well under Pep (injuries aside) but it would be a huge shift in the way we've approached transfers recently to pay an extortionate fee for what would essentially be a 'one contract' signing.

the lad scores lots of goals but i just cant take to him maybe if he had a blue shirt on i might get to like him.
Of course you would.

I feel exactly the same,but as soon as a player wears their own clubs shirt then the majority of fans suddenly revert to fickleness,forget the character flaws and wont have a bad word ushered about them.

I'd take Kane,but that would be after pulling my tripe out to get Haaland or Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.