United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've seen Noddy rattled in that shit show interview. Beat them at weekend and they might implode. Id love to smash them in the FA Cup semi as well, i think theyll beat a weakened Leicester and hope we can get past Everton. Fernandes looks more and more disgruntled every time they play. Laugh my balls off if Real come in for him in summer, he'll be gone quicker than you can say "player of the year" or "get out clause".

No point us getting a penalty; we'll only miss it. Maybe ask the ref if we can swap it for a throw in.
and were not very good at them either
Probably best off asking for a goal kick, at least Ederson will beat the first defender and pick out his man.

Tempered with a dose of reality...

Could hardly work out what he was saying with such a thick Trafford accent!

The thing that always makes me laugh - is what this guy keeps saying "it's not good enough - we're Man United" ...the sense of entitlement is sickening! Doesn't matter who they are, no team has a divine right to be or finish anywhere!

Last edited:
First time I've seen Noddy rattled in that shit show interview. Beat them at weekend and they might implode. Id love to smash them in the FA Cup semi as well, i think theyll beat a weakened Leicester and hope we can get past Everton. Fernandes looks more and more disgruntled every time they play. Laugh my balls off if Real come in for him in summer, he'll be gone quicker than you can say "player of the year" or "get out clause".
Can't see Madrid going in for him. Not anywhere near good enough to be the star there and he'd be shite as a member of the supporting cast. Big fish in a small pond material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.