United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could hardly work out what he was saying with such a thick Trafford accent!

The thing that always makes me laugh - is what this guy keeps saying "it's not good enough - we're Man United" ...the sense of entitlement is sickening! Doesn't matter who they are, no team has a divine right to be or finish anywhere!

Yeah, I get that. But he's also acutely aware that the Clueless One isn't going to get them anywhere as they have no tactics!

In fact, their manager rather reminds me of Mr Hughes when he, unfortunately, graced us with his presence for far too long!

Watching that game yesterday it was clear that Chelsea are much better technically than United. Fred and McTominay just ran aimlessly around and seemed incapable of controlling the ball when it came to them. Wan Bissaka was very much the same. The Rags are a hard-working side but they seem sub-standard when it comes to skill levels. They have overachieved this season because they play a simple counter-attacking game. Actually Ole has done a good job with that group of players, especially their dodgy keeper who just watches as crosses sail into his area of the box.
I try to watch a lot of games but I think there are a fair few PL teams I would watch before them ........ put it this way turn that teams name to Burnley and you wouldn’t even bother with them ...... hard working very little quality and that’s about it .......

Could hardly work out what he was saying with such a thick Trafford accent!

The thing that always makes me laugh - is what this guy keeps saying "it's not good enough - we're Man United" ...the sense of entitlement is sickening! Doesn't matter who they are, no team has a divine right to be or finish anywhere!
Used the hear Arse fans using that line all the time on talkragshite..... tick tock raggies.

What the guy is saying is true, it has happened, however it is very highly unlikely and until it's mathematically impossible any ardent football could......argue the case.
Yeah it did happen in 2012 the 8 point gap with 4 games to go ........ but your talking about a City and United team near on par with each other back then ........ can you say the same now ?????? Come Sunday I think City will have to lose at least 5 games and United to win the rest for that to happen ..........how many points City drop between now and the end of the season will be beaten easily by United.....

you just look at there currrent form

Everton 3-3 if Everton would have had more belief then may have won the game
WBA 1-1 a point against a team that’s down
Newcastle 3-1 a team also in big bother
Chelsea 0-0 moaning about a pen and little else to go on

I just cannot see anything that makes anyone believe that they will even come close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.