Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their club history is 3 league titles, 1 FA Cup and 1 League Cup.
And a couple of non UEFA Fairs Cup.
And the last trophy was almost 30 years ago.
Fuck off yer Yawkshire in bred twats!!!
Very similar to ours before the takeover if we are honest. And when they were the best team in England they had a City-like tendency to blow the big occasions - like European cup finals-so they should have won more. Add to that their fall and rise through the divisions and hatred of Man United and I feel that they are a similar club.

Id rather they were challenging for honours than Liverpool and United, put it that way. And yes, maybe I’m biased because I have always had Leeds supporting mates.

Their club history is 3 league titles, 1 FA Cup and 1 League Cup.
And a couple of non UEFA Fairs Cup.
And the last trophy was almost 30 years ago.
Fuck off yer Yawkshire in bred twats!!!
I'm no lonver of Leeds a couple of a couple of very scary trips to Elland Road in the seventies made sure of that. I realise however their is greater potential there than at possibly any other club in the country. I also feel that their great side of the late sixties and early seventies neither got the recognition or the trophies they deserved. In 1970 their seemed to be a determination from the football establishment to see they finished pot less. The press weren't interested in Leeds or City but only in rags, dippers , Chelsea and Arsenal. Feel historically they have been treated very like City. Will always respect Howard Wilkinson's side for denying the GPC and his scum side the title.

WOW, I’m watching the midweek MOTD and I’m sure I’ve dialled in to a parallel universe! They were waxing lyrical about us. All 3 of them were drooling about how brilliant we are. Did I dream it? :-)
Not only that, but they asked where were the complaints when Liverpool were walking the league?

I think we might hear about Gabby Logan being sent to a gulag tomorrow at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.