NHS being recommended 1% pay rise

There's plenty of other bodies out there willing to take their place and would die to be in their position.
Clearly a totally made up piece of bollocks.

Whether it is meant to refer to the NHS or the ridiculous comparison to soldiers.

Its pathetic but its something,i am genuinely surprised given the situation we are in that any Govt/public service is receiving any sort of a pay rise.

It would be wonderful if our ministers led by example........

Disgusting as usual , govs of all colours take advantage of nhs staff , this last year has been tough , a lot moved out of their houses and away from family to keep them and the patients and staff safe , kicked in the bollocks yet again , boris for you , fake concern and lies
The rest of the public sector have received nothing Kaz.. As other posters have said, the economy is fucked so (in context) 1% is something...

my season ticket in 318 worked out at about £17 a game for 2019-2020
I wouldn't be going if it was £56 per game tbh
Value Gold smacks of VFM so thank you mcfc, but if your not a season card holder then it ain't looking good on the post Covid fiscal. Two tickets for a ton, plus the obligatory pie and a pint and transportion and no change out of half a minimum wage. Maybe the club will be looking to reduce individual ticket prices for our loyal fan base because it would be a step in the right direction. Difficult times ahead for all.

Last edited:
A 1% pay rise backed by a one-off exceptional bonus of 5% per year for each year of exceptional pandemic conditions for every NHS worker would be my proposal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.