Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the #TopReds flapping their gums today seem to have never heard of Louis Edwards and World in Action...
Interesting interview here from last summer with the acclaimed film director Paul Greengrass, who was behind the Granada TV investigation.
Turns out Edwards was not only bribing the families of young players and supplying rotten meat to the poorest children in Manchester and Cheshire, he was also cynically ripping off the families of Munich disaster victims
I know a commercial butcher whose firm (ran by his dad at the time) lost many of the school contracts to Edwards in the 70’s. By all accounts, under the table deals were very much part of the success story.

Behind every great fortune, lies a great crime...

Last edited:
a little bit of research of how it’s affected him wouldn’t have gone a miss.
I am not a beliver in media out to get CITY but after what I heard and seen on BBC this morning they do have agenda on CITY - why keep going on about CITY hugging only when other teams all doing it and other sports? and why so much coverage?

regarding goal celebrations.

not hugging is too tough for players

how good our defence is
Three articles this morning in the DT - must be a record. One is a match report and the others include a large graphic showing players huddling and a comment from Pep about how difficult it is, and the denial by City that they coughed up £10k for Almeida.

I wonder if my Rag cycling club member will still insist that our defence is wobbly. But there again he may go back, with Raheem's hoof over the bar, to how many chances Sterling has missed. What they miss is the fact that we create so many chances a good proportion of them will be missed. We could have won by five last night.

I am not a beliver in media out to get CITY but after what I heard and seen on BBC this morning they do have agenda on CITY - why keep going on about CITY hugging only when other teams all doing it and ll taken skother sports? and why so much coverage?
Other parts of the media have jumped on the same bandwagon complete with the obligatory pics of City players (just showing Fodens goal on Channel 5 as l type) .
But why have they taken till now to realise what is happening especially as us 'muppet' fans were questioning the problems of football contact months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.