United (H) Post Match Thread

This is something I have been thinking for several weeks. It won’t be a popular statement, but I would like to see City cash in on Sterling in the summer. For me he is regressing, missing sitters, failing to control the ball, falling over himself.
If we want to win the Champs league then we need better. He was brilliant and still has some good moments. But overall I feel we could do better. A good time to cash in whilst his stock is still high.
I shall wait for the Pelters to come.
If we are honest with ourselves we know it will take a miracle to win the Champs League. It's not impossible and we may get a couple of lucky breaks. But I just can't see us beating Bayern or PSG. Next season with Haarland and perhaps Alaba at left back we may have a chance. Sterling and Gabby are not at that highest level, which is sad, because they are the hardest working players I have ever seen.

These three points in themselves don't matter so much. The biggest fear must be that it affects ours and their morale and form going forward. Next couple of games for both teams will tell us a lot.

Well it will give them a huge lift that’s for sure. We really had a chance today to make them sweat about top 4 with West Ham up next yet once again we messed it up.

What’s with the very, very slow break away play? No speed at all. Never score a goal going at that pace, gives them a chance to re-group to defend.

This is something I have been thinking for several weeks. It won’t be a popular statement, but I would like to see City cash in on Sterling in the summer. For me he is regressing, missing sitters, failing to control the ball, falling over himself.
If we want to win the Champs league then we need better. He was brilliant and still has some good moments. But overall I feel we could do better. A good time to cash in whilst his stock is still high.
I shall wait for the Pelters to come.

He is a quality player but at time has no awareness of where his own feet are, i have lost count of the number of times where all he has to do is stand still and let the ball hit him to score but still fuck it up.

He always has and I suspect always will have that sort of performance in his locker.

as great as he is KDB is costing us, he's just not on it at the moment, not justifying his place let alone the captaincy

would of subbed him at half time today.

look its a blip, but its going to sting, we need the the soton game quickly
Next time we have a CL Quarter-Final, or semi-final pick Foden or Bernardo. KDB lacks intensity and always arrives a moment late for the one-two.

if there was a benefit from this game it's that this was a rehearsal for CL quarter finals, Cup-Finals etc. We will learn from this.

Well, the one positive is that all of our guys live to fight another day - none of the 'tackles' that saw off a good number of our players in recent years, not only from the game but the sport.

And the pen? Well, it was bloody certain that they'd get one and I'd factored one in to compensate the red bastards for the one they supposedly didn't get t'other day but I never had it chalked up for inside the first five mins. Another certainty was that the red bastard wasn't goin' to ground until he was inside the area and felt Gabby's hand on his person. I did laugh after I'd seen it, 'cos the MDC said Gabs had sent the red shitehawk 'sprawling' and I envisaged two hands, both feet and a pair of arms wrapped round Martial and then found it was a simple, and, I'll say it, a 'gentle' touch. Now as pens go, and I did notice that Taylor had blown and was pointing to the spot before the rag turd had hit the hallowed turf, I don't mind conceding those kind of pens, just as long as The Alty Tit is in the same 'pen mode' as he was for that one. Alas, I think that today's pen was a one off! Never to be repeated! And certainly not in Taylor's next game where an identical occurrence materialises.

Oh, and the women won. Good on yer, Keira. Summat good to come out of Rochdale as well as the screeching Gracie!

Some of the arrogance from us on this site over the last few weeks building up to this game has been really poor to see. I think some people are a bit deluded at times.

They were the better team today and really if Martial had scored that chance to make it 0-3 we wouldn’t have been able to have any complaints about a 0-3 score line at home to these cunts being flattering.

We were disgraceful from 0-95!

Cancelo
Rodri
de Bruyne
Mahrez defensively (wasn’t too bad offensively, but still didn’t really do owt)
Sterling
Jesus
...were all fucking appalling!

So was Pep.

Foden did more in 15 minutes today than Sterling has in 23 games against United. Foden gave Wan Bissaka a torrid time in the EFL Cup semi, Sterling hasn’t given Wan Bissaka a torrid time for a single second in any game Ive seen.

Bernardo has been our best player in the last 6 weeks and he didn’t get a minute on the pitch!

I’m sick to death of losing to these cunts at home, sick to fucking death of it!

Hang your heads in shame City. Will take me until the next time we play to get over this!

Bad days at the office happen now and then. It’s a shame it was against them lot but hey ho. I’ve said it in the past and I’ll say it again; they don’t go out to have a bad game it happens. Not one of those lads, who’ve just won 21 games on the trot remember, woke up this morning and said I’m not going to play well today!!

At least I bet none of you have 7 brothers laughing at you! With the odd other member of the family joining in! :-(

I have one consolation........... LiVARpool lost as well

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.