United (H) Post Match Thread

As much as I didn’t like that starting line up, we cannot create the amount of chances we do and not take more of them.

Seems like Pep sees Liverpool as the rivals and only gives a shit about them

I can never compl about Pep, he’s clearly the greatest manager we’ve had and turned us into an unbelievable side.

But, I’m fucking sick of him not getting the team set right for the derby, mentally or tactically. How many fucking times is he going to let fucking noddy the Norwegian gnome beat him?!

It’s fucking unacceptable how shit we perform against these cunts. They’re wank, couldn’t fucking score against palace, none of theirs would get in our first team, yet we fuck up so many games against them. Why?
I honestly think hes too pre occupied with their history

I wrote after the 2-3 game against that lot that I cant understand how the hell Pep doesnt get what a derby means and got slated. Watching us over the last few weeks carry KDB it was eventually going to end in tears. Absolutley no energy where we needed it Bernie and Foden.
Poor very poor .

Every single game since he has returned we have struggled to win, even the Wolves game in mid-week. Before that, we were playing masterclasses every single game and beating everyone. I don't think his high-risk, high-reward style of passing/play suits us anymore. It has now become a detriment to us.

At least if we beat Southampton and Fulham we are 17 ahead before they play again

Kev will be right... Couple more weeks. Sterling is more ffs than ffs at the moment. Bernie & Foden are musts of the cHuMPs LEaGuE is really what the management care about.

Jesus.... Well I'll keep JOKINGLY saying that he's our 3rd best No.9 after Kun and Torres...

Too much to say but the rags wanted it more. They didn’t play better, City just didn’t play well. There were chances to even snatch a draw but lines were fluffed.

Run has ended. Maybe that’ll set some heads straight. Some may have become complacent. This may help to shake it off. Tough loss as it’s against these fuckers but we go again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.