United (H) Post Match Thread

I know but our record vs them in the last two years is awful. It’s not just the result it’s the performances aswell. The day the derby becomes just another game for me would be sad. It does mean more
You're sounding like a Dipper, it doesn't mean more

Derby games are more important for the underdog, Rags will secure second, get nowt for that.

Move on and start another run.

He comes on for 10/15 mins and if he’d been on the end of any of the opportunities that Raz fucked up chances are he’d have scored them. He doesn’t need to be fully fit to do that.
I would also argue he’s a player who needs several games before he starts putting them away regularly....

Fuckin dreadful performance, kdb, sterling, cancello, mahrez get special mentions, i’d rather lose to them cunts & be 11pts clear than beat them & be 11pts behind for sure, but pep becoming ole’s woman is a fuckin embarrassment, he aint a fuckin clue what it means to us losing to them cunts

It was the wrong line-up and it did feel like the Lyon match beforehand. Pep is a strange beast. He's a total genius most of the time but he throws the curve balls in doesn't he? I was sure Walker would start because of his pace and ability to stop counter attacks. Not playing Bernardo seems bizarre because he is our best player at winning balls and moving the ball forward at pace. It just seemed an absurd team selection. Plus I just don't trust Raheem in the biggest games. He always misses the crucial chances.

I also feel like our best 11 doesn't include De Bruyne. I have thought it for a while. Before his injury and then while he was injured. I have seen a lot of issues with his play. It feels like a sin to say it because he's the best midfielder in the world undoubtedly. But I think we are better without him.

If you watch that Pep interview with camelgob and hear what he says about Foden...I don't see why De Bruyne is getting a game in the middle for us unless it's purely because it is De Bruyne.

I'm not saying he is shit or should be benched regularly. But he needs to adapt his game.

I’m sorry folks, I think it’s my fault. I went through my usual routine of recent but I played boys in blue twice rather times than it’s usual once. My fault entirely. I will only listen to boy in blue once on a match day from now on.

Don't be too upset guys. There's a cunning plan in play here.

Both us and United know that Liverpool will be severely impacted by not getting top 4. They aren't catching us so we arranged this result to ensure that United can put some distance between them and the scousers to try to eliminate any possibility of them sneaking 4th place.

Trust Khaldoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.