United (H) Post Match Thread

They completed dominated the flow of the game.

A missed Martial header, a wrongly chosen pass from Rashford, a save from Ederson, we were looking at 5 against us.

The system was all wrong and then exposes Stones and Dias as mere mortals.

Anyone can take losing a game, even to them, but at least set the team up at its most effectiveness.

This league is not over, certainly if we persist with the starting set-up we had today.

I love Sergio, but I know he doesn't suit the present winning formula, and Pep seemingly knows it too.

So it is fair for people to ask why the fuck should Kev and Sterling be treated any differently?

These two have been crap for 90 per cent of the season.

yes and benching them for a few games would do no harm in giving them a reality check

We had to lose at some point but why oh why did it have to be to them?

The early penalty certainly didn’t help.

Let’s hope we can get back on track against Southampton.

The truth is, this result has been coming. We were poor against West Ham and were complacent as fuck against Wolves only for a late flurry.

De Bruyne coming back has a lot to do with this. Why he's being shoehorned into the team to the detriment of everyone else when Aguero can't get a game because he "can't press" is beyond me.

We had a sensational balance and run of results where we looked like untouchable champions with Bernardo, Foden and Gundogan interchanging in central positions yet we've binned that the last few weeks since De Bruyne is back and have been scraping wins again. We look back to our pre-Christmas selves.

He comes on for 10/15 mins and if he’d been on the end of any of the opportunities that Raz fucked up chances are he’d have scored them. He doesn’t need to be fully fit to do that.

But he probably wouldn't have been on the end of them.

Come on FFS this is toddler levels of thinking, you can't just swap one player out for another and think they'd get the same chances. Raheem Sterling for all his faults is one of the best players in the world at finding space in the box and losing defenders.

The Aguero we saw vs. Wolves wouldn't have gotten on the end of any of those chances.

They completed dominated the flow of the game.

A missed Martial header, a wrongly chosen pass from Rashford, a save from Ederson, we were looking at 5 against us.

The system was all wrong and then exposes Stones and Dias as mere mortals.

Anyone can take losing a game, even to them, but at least set the team up at its most effectiveness.

This league is not over, certainly if we persist with the starting set-up we had today.

I love Sergio, but I know he doesn't suit the present winning formula, and Pep seemingly knows it too.

So it is fair for people to ask why the fuck should Kev and Sterling be treated any differently?

These two have been crap for 90 per cent of the season.
Just seems it’s easier for Pep to drop Foden because he’s such a top lad. Clearly it’s not in the best interests of the team.

How many times did Pep drop Iniesta & Xavi when Barcelona played Real Madrid ?

I think you’re wrong on this one buddy. The general point is sound but for the biggest games you need your very best team. I think most people would agree that our best team right now has both Foden and Bernardo in it and neither were included. They embellish both our attack and our defending from the front.
Thirty major trophies playing the most attractive football on the planet - I don't think Pep has any football
lessons to learn from any understandably distraught fans who post comments on forms like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.