United (H) Post Match Thread

Pep’s favouritism to Kev and Sterling is extremely annoying.
Nowhere near the first team on form, absolutely unbelievable that Bernardo didn’t start, even ffs looks a better bet than Sterling, foden might be carrying a knock, it’s time for the in form to stay in form and past in form to earn their right.

Total shite. Embarrassing performance.

De Bruyne looks like a square peg in a round hole in the team - Gundogan is a better fit, Bernardo is a better fit, Foden is a better fit. Even David Silva would still be a better fit in this team.

De Bruyne a poor fit, Jesus clumsy, and Sterling spineless... None of them should be regulars in the team at the moment - We were three men short today

At what point did Pep realise that we were playing shit? After the game?

I am completely fucked off tonight. The only good thing about the game was that I wasn't able to go in the ground to witness yet another capitulation to those twats.

No way was I ok with it. Walker should play who against a team with pace and strong left and Cancelo should have played LB. Any one out of the front 3 were dubious selections when the likes of Foden and Bernardo are available and would have given more effort.
If Walker had played Shaw would have been snuffed out just like he has always been when he comes up against Walker. This was the biggest mistake in the team selection..and it cost us the game.

On the refereeing and TV and VAR, none of our penalty appeals seem to be replayed, when they scored their second why no forensic investigation of Rashford and our last defender before he played it to fat twaat? Looked very tight to me. But no excuses, we know Taylor is a red cuunt who’s fucked us over loads of times, we should have played around him.

yes and benching them for a few games would do no harm in giving them a reality check
It’s not about benching them for a couple of games. Sterling has been benched and comes back even worse (how it’s possible for him to get worse is a feat in itself). Its like saying they should always play but need a rest. They are not good enough end of, only game time should be if we have no choice, or can risk them in a game ...... not a fukin Derby and the chance to all but secure the League

For all the talk on here, and I've already said I'd have played Walker, it wasn't lack of pace in our team that did for us.

Zinchenko, who I'd have left out, did well.

The goals we conceded arose from situations where we had plenty of players back. As they pointed out on Sky, they probably weren't set well for the second but Luke Shaw scoring in that situation, or any, you wouldn't expect it. The problem though wasn't about pace, it was about poor judgment from Cancelo. Walker probably wouldn't have made the same error but he is not 100% error free - no one is.

Lot's of calls for Foden to start but he had two promising opportunities when he came on, one he should have scored from or at the very least hit the target but he didn't.

I wanted Bernardo in but if it had been at KDB's expense, Bernie would not have made 8 key passes and probably not 4 shots either. As it happens, I'd have gone with Kev as a false nine with Bernie and Gundo either side of him.

You can speculate all you want on what might have been but sooner or later shit was going to happen. The key now is to learn from the defeat and to make sure we do what we have been doing well over the 28 game unbeaten run that has finally ended in the next game and win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.