United (H) Post Match Thread

Me too. I never rated Raz to be honest. I just don't think he's anything close to the quality we should have. So many games where he's a dead weight and falls over his own feet. We need someone a lot more decisive in front of goal.
You *never* rated him? *Nothing close* to the quality we should have?

The disrespect is astounding.

Next time we have a CL Quarter-Final, or semi-final pick Foden or Bernardo. KDB lacks intensity and always arrives a moment late for the one-two.

if there was a benefit from this game it's that this was a rehearsal for CL quarter finals, Cup-Finals etc. We will learn from this.
It’s a rehearsal for the Champion’s League in that this is the exact same team/performance we’ll see.

If he's so shit, how are we going to cash in on him? Surely nobody will want a player who's regressing.
Time to sell Kevin too? And Jesus? And Mahrez?

No doubt 6 months ago you thought we should sell Cancelo, Gundogan, Stones, Rodri?
Not at all. I fully support the players, but Sterling is regressing in my opinion. He misses so many sitters, constantly falling over himself. I accept he has had many good games, but this summer could be a good time to cash in on him. Not sure what he is worth but it must be upwards of 80m.

Sometimes Pep is too stubborn for his own good
When I saw no Bernie I was genuinely shocked
At that moment I knew
KDB simply not ready
Why?

Pep got the selection wrong.. at this moment Bernie and Foden can't be benched in a big match like that, Sterling is playing pretty bad lately and Kevin needs to return to his best, i'm soo mad we had the chance to keep this streak going.. but the hell with that , now we have to look foward i hope we learned from this game to not make the same mistakes.. this next matches are going to be decisive if we play what we can we are able to win everything ! Come on City!

Bad days at the office happen now and then. It’s a shame it was against them lot but hey ho. I’ve said it in the past and I’ll say it again; they don’t go out to have a bad game it happens. Not one of those lads, who’ve just one 21 games on the trot remember, woke up this morning and said I’m not going to play well today!!

At least I bet none of you have 7 brothers laughing at you! With the odd other member of the family joining in! :-(

I have one consolation........... LiVARpool lost as well
Now that's how you support your club. Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.