United (H) Post Match Thread

Feels like when we used to be shit and we'd beat them in March then they'd canter to the title.

It's their cup final.

11 point lead. Fuck em

This is something I have been thinking for several weeks. It won’t be a popular statement, but I would like to see City cash in on Sterling in the summer. For me he is regressing, missing sitters, failing to control the ball, falling over himself.
If we want to win the Champs league then we need better. He was brilliant and still has some good moments. But overall I feel we could do better. A good time to cash in whilst his stock is still high.
I shall wait for the Pelters to come.
If he's so shit, how are we going to cash in on him? Surely nobody will want a player who's regressing.
Time to sell Kevin too? And Jesus? And Mahrez?

No doubt 6 months ago you thought we should sell Cancelo, Gundogan, Stones, Rodri?

This is something I have been thinking for several weeks. It won’t be a popular statement, but I would like to see City cash in on Sterling in the summer. For me he is regressing, missing sitters, failing to control the ball, falling over himself.
If we want to win the Champs league then we need better. He was brilliant and still has some good moments. But overall I feel we could do better. A good time to cash in whilst his stock is still high.

You won't get pelters from me, I have felt for a while the club has a big decision to make, because I feel Phil can do a better job than him on either flank.

Tough call, though.

Pep got today badly wrong. How does Bernardo not start? He is the most in form out of the no.8s at the club. When Bernardo is playing well he should start every big game without question. Especially for his work rate in a derby, Kev and Gundo looked knackered from the start imo.

How many more big games does Jesus need to be anonymous in?

& Sterling, big games, easy chances missed. Nothing new there.

In the grand scheme of the title race it’s irrelevant. But it’s a reminder our attack is not as good as we think, and certainly won’t worry the likes of Bayern / PSG.

Clinical world class forward to replace Aguero needed before we can take the next step in Europe.

I agree. I was temporarily banned for saying the same at the start of the season. There are better players than sterling and if we want to be competing at the last stages of the CL, we can do better than sterling.

I fully agree, and I don’t understand why nobody sees it. Just can’t see any positives with him. Throw Jesus out with him. Sterling seems to get legendary status here by some and you can’t diss him.
Me too. I never rated Raz to be honest. I just don't think he's anything close to the quality we should have. So many games where he's a dead weight and falls over his own feet. We need someone a lot more decisive in front of goal.

What’s really disappointing is the individual performances across the pitch. Kev, Jesus and Sterling were abysmal and that was backed up by pretty much every player being off it. I genuinely put it down to giving that pen away after a minute and Jesus deserves the shit he’s gonna get for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.