United (H) Post Match Thread

Probably because if we’d played the same team that got us the vast majority of those wins it’d be 22 straight wins right now.

rotation not served us well then? Pep not watching them in training? He picked the right team the other 21 times?

What’s with the very, very slow break away play? No speed at all. Never score a goal going at that pace, gives them a chance to re-group to defend.
I keep seeing us linked with Haaland but fail to see how we could get the best out of him, he would be pefect for the rags and their counter attacking speed. Even when we get the chance to break we slow the break down and let them get all 11 players behind the ball again.

Seems like Pep sees Liverpool as the rivals and only gives a shit about them
But he needs to think about all the city fans going into work tomorrow and getting dicked by Utd fans as this is bragging rights . End of the day though we move on

Shithouse performance.

That 11 was good enough but without application, tempo and desire it means absolutely nothing.

Players saving their energy for what exactly? a beaten BMG ??
Genuinely perplexed by that.

Pep should be made to work a week in an office, call centre, production business or somewhere in Manchester where he would mercilessly have the piss taken out of him all week......then come back and give your head a really good fucking wobble....and rethink how you play local derbies.

Seriously, imagine doing this versus Espanyol whist at Barca....I don’t fucking think so.

Last edited:
KDB should not be starting in this side, he needs to earn his place, rather than just being a guaranteed starter

I was optimistic after the first half, but I am lost for words now. It was realistic we were going to loose sooner or later, but not in this way and not to them. After that second goal, I hit the level of despondency like after Lyon game or after that second goal by Spurs. After Rodri's woodwork and that goal, we looked like we lost all belief. Sterling miss, you really don't connect with the ball only if you don't want to. And KdB? How do we solve that conundrum? He is totally out of form after his injury, but even worse he just doesn't fit in our new system.

Bad days at the office happen now and then. It’s a shame it was against them lot but hey ho. I’ve said it in the past and I’ll say it again; they don’t go out to have a bad game it happens. Not one of those lads, who’ve just one 21 games on the trot remember, woke up this morning and said I’m not going to play well today!!

At least I bet none of you have 7 brothers laughing at you! With the odd other member of the family joining in! :-(

I have one consolation........... LiVARpool lost as well
Tell them it means nothing as Liverpool is our big game now, just like they have been pretending for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.