United (H) Post Match Thread

Tell you what’s funny too, getting beat 2-0 in a derby and with a bench that could probably win the league, yet our first change is to switch right backs and then we only use 2 of our 3 subs.
Lyon was worse though.

Many managers would have been sacked at final whistle for that.

I was gobsmacked.

Let’s face it, we are streets ahead of the rags in terms of quality. This was just a blip and we we’re off our game. They have over achieved this season and have been lucky with half their goals coming through goofy’s penalties. We made them look good. As for us we’ll be back to business next game.
We are a better team than the rags but I don't think today was a blip, We failed to beat them this season and last season in the League failing to score in three of those games.
They've found a way to beat us and Pep keeps falling for it.

No energy in midfield without Bernardo.

KDB stunk the place out in the first half.

Walker should have started ahead of Cancelo considering how dangerous Luke Shaw has been all season.
Did ok without Walker last time out against them but maybe that was the exception rather than the rule

Pep pep yet again you have shown you do not give a shit about the Manchester derby Luke fuckiń shaw runs the length of the pitch and wallops it in no aguero no Bernardo ...rodri and gundogan cannot handle a high pressing side let’s drive on and forget this one

They completed dominated the flow of the game.

A missed Martial header, a wrongly chosen pass from Rashford, a save from Ederson, we were looking at 5 against us.

The system was all wrong and then exposes Stones and Dias as mere mortals.

Anyone can take losing a game, even to them, but at least set the team up at its most effectiveness.

This league is not over, certainly if we persist with the starting set-up we had today.

I love Sergio, but I know he doesn't suit the present winning formula, and Pep seemingly knows it too.

So it is fair for people to ask why the fuck should Kev and Sterling be treated any differently?

These two have been crap for 90 per cent of the season.
We still created chances and their keeper made a few saves as well as Ederson. They were not any better. We were denied two penalties

One of those games, didn't play great, conceded two shit goals and created more than enough chances to win the game, unfortunately we could of played until Liverpool next get a win at home and we still wouldn't of scored.

Was happy with the lineup before the match, think Mahrez and Jesus played themselves into start the last couple days. Looking back now however, think the KDB as a false 9 formation and bernardo in the middle would of fared a lot better, also think we missed a big big trick with not starting foden, being the one true homegrown player in the team, I think you just get something different in a derby from him than any of the other players can ever give you, I think we saw that when he came on.

Overall, of course it sucks to lose to utd, it always will do no matter what the game actually means in the bigger picture, and of course it's shit that they are the team to end the streak, but at the same time we did just win 21 games in a fucking row, this team was always going to have an off day, this run has allowed that to happen and not really make a difference in the league. End of the season if we end up with the title and the league cup, let them have this victory, it's all they will have.

Onto Southampton, fully expect us to come out firing on wednesday and give them a good beating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.