Ref Watch

Did he miss the second half due to having one two many pies at half time.

This unfit for purpose incompetent referee rarely appeared in the square provided by my extra large telebox screen at the same time as the ball.

Offer him a free pie a day to retire along with the worse cheat that is Atkinson.

Between them they did all they could to influence a negative result for us tonight.

Pigs must have won a game last Sunday & the deluded Premier League officials must think they have a better chance than Leicester winning the league so are doing all they can to help a team in red as per every other year.
Atkinson 4th official VAR was Andy Madley

you don't say...
1615419791065.png
The zoomed in slowmo replay clearly shows that after the "no contact" Foden's foot is moved about 6 inches from that position.

The zoomed in slowmo replay clearly shows that after the "no contact" Foden's foot is moved about 6 inches from that position.
and var being influenced by Moss saying he "thought" Mcarthy got some of the ball is clearly bullshit ,
1.how could Moss see so clearly from where he was ?
2. what exactly were VAR looking at ? if at all ?
3.why didnt Moss check to make sure on the pitchside monitors ?

Tonight was like one of those school matches where the ref's their PE teacher and gives them everything and you nothing; weirdly I assumed that the Premier League might have been a bit of a step up from biased school matches, how wrong I am.

Tonight was one of the most biased one sided refereeing performances I've ever seen, and there been a lot to choose from over the years.

Tonight was like one of those school matches where the ref's their PE teacher and gives them everything and you nothing; weirdly I assumed that the Premier League might have been a bit of a step up from biased school matches, how wrong I am.

Tonight was one of the most biased one sided refereeing performances I've ever seen, and there been a lot to choose from over the years.
Moss made him look impartial

I see the incmpetence vs corruption debate has reared its ugly head again. I'd say I'm in the incompetence camp as if it was corruption and with how bad we are at taking them if it was the latter then surely they would've awarded the penalty when the foul was made and not given Phil the chance to get up and score.

The keeper got a very, very slight touch on the ball, so feint that even he wouldn't have felt it. It certainly wouldn't have impacted Foden's route to the goal but the contact on his foot definitely did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.