Odsonne Eduoard

You shouldn't use that reasoning with a player, Grealish plays for a mid table club, same as VVD before Liverpool bought him.
Grealish and Van Dijk had clearly demonstrated they deserve/deserved the chance to play at a higher level. What is Tierney showing us, played for a team that steam rolled a load of part timers then moved to Arsenal where he has been part of a car crash of a defence that gets ripped to shreds nearly every week, hardly a great endorsement is it. When Van Dijk left Southampton there were rumors we were at the table, Grealish is apparently on the move this summer and he is linked with us and the rags.

Tierney left Celtic and went to Arsenal. Says a lot.

You mustn't have watched much of Arsenal this season. Tierney has been their best player, and its a close thing between him and Luke Shaw for the best left back in the league on this season's performances in my opinion

He'd certainly improve a troublesome position for us

Over my time on here, I advised you buy two Celtic players. VVD and Tierney. I will advise you buy Eduoard. I will be gutted when he goes, which he will. If he goes elsewhere you will have missed out yet again. Because of our league you will get him.for a relative song. If you don't I will look forrward to telling you I told you, when he does the business at the top level. You could have signed Tierney for £25m, now treble that at least. VVD for £70m now treble that. Same deal with Eddy.
Honest answer. Who of the two CB’s did you think were the better when they played together at Celtic 1) VVD 2) Jason Denayer.

I’ve posted this before and its over a year old, in which time Serge has been mostly injured and the Celtic man has endured a relatively poor run of form. However, it remains interesting that Edouard was identified as the closest player to Aguero on several statistical metrics

Maybe I had blue tinted glasses on. I thought Denayer was better at that time. At least better distribution.
We see the game differently. Both cracking players. Denayer, I always thought suffered from thinking he was better than he was, which impedes learning. For me VVD had it all and strive to improve more. He knew he was brilliant too, but wanted to get even better. For me the difference between great and really great is attitude and heart. Denayer would go into huffs and throw strops at times in his career. The day you think you can stop learning you stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.