Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to shape up, pal. Embarrassed by a transfer?
We’d be looking at a record of over a million quid a goal ratio. He’s 3 years younger only than Aguero, with a worse injury record. If he’s here as back up, what’s the point? He’ll either be keeping the physios busy or looking out of place because let’s face it, he’s spent most of his career at fucking Burnley.

Like I said, it’d be an embarrassing transfer especially if we were in for Haaland and walked away with Ings. I can’t imagine Chelsea, United, Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona going in for him. Only an average Liverpool did 6 years ago, and he spent more time laying on the turf injured than upright playing football.

If anyone thinks this would be a good signing, fair enough. I’ll smoke some crack later too, see if I see it from another angle.

We’d be looking at a record of over a million quid a goal ratio. He’s 3 years younger only than Aguero, with a worse injury record. If he’s here as back up, what’s the point? He’ll either be keeping the physios busy or looking out of place because let’s face it, he’s spent most of his career at fucking Burnley.

Like I said, it’d be an embarrassing transfer especially if we were in for Haaland and walked away with Ings. I can’t imagine Chelsea, United, Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona going in for him. Only an average Liverpool did 6 years ago, and he spent more time laying on the turf injured than upright playing football.

If anyone thinks this would be a good signing, fair enough. I’ll smoke some crack later too, see if I see it from another angle.
I don't think it would be a good signing, but I certainly wouldn't be embarrassed by it. What is it? Your mates my take the piss out of you?

I've watched quite a few youth games on city+ this season & I honestly think as a rotational striker delap would score more than Ings with us over a season, he has the instinct, presence & speed we need & would spend less time out injured than Ings.

*Touches wood* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.