Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

3 Premier League games
Two quarter final Champions League ties
Fa Cup Semi Final
Carabao Cup Final.

What a time to be a city fan. Let’s hope we make history. Bring it on!
Yes what a busy April,also you can add another game 1st leg semi -final champions league tie IF we beat Dortmund.

Including yesterday's game we have potentially (if we beat Dortmund) 10 games in 32 days (3rd Apr-4th May) 4CL, 4PL, 1FA & 1LC.

Our schedule then could be relatively easy. 4 PL games with the league pretty much won and 2 finals in 25 days.

This next month is going to be one hell of a ride. Could be the best ever time in our history. Let's enjoy it.

Including yesterday's game we have potentially (if we beat Dortmund) 10 games in 32 days (3rd Apr-4th May) 4CL, 4PL, 1FA & 1LC.

Our schedule then could be relatively easy. 4 PL games with the league pretty much won and 2 finals in 25 days.

This next month is going to be one hell of a ride. Could be the best ever time in our history. Let's enjoy it.
I think that City can start serious rotation for League matches from now on. I suspect that the League matches from now on will have the likes of Mendy, Torres, Ake, Aguero, and Garcia starting, certainly when the title is sewn up.

That will enable players to to rest for Champions League, League and FA Cup ties. City have been playing every three to four days all season, so it is time to give a bit of respite to key players.

I think that City can start serious rotation for League matches from now on. I suspect that the League matches from now on will have the likes of Mendy, Torres, Ake, Aguero, and Garcia starting, certainly when the title is sewn up.

That will enable players to to rest for Champions League, League and FA Cup ties. City have been playing every three to four days all season, so it is time to give a bit of respite to key players.
And Delap I would hope.

Totally agree but we are already doing that. The last few league teams have been picked with the forthcoming cup ties in mind. The cups are priority now.

Garcia should be nowhere near anything or anyone to do with us

Garcia should be nowhere near anything or anyone to do with us
I would agree but Pep seems to have another view. With Ake now returning four centre-backs should be enough to do without Garcia.

Any injuries and cover may be needed for the Palace, Newcastle and Brighton matches?

I would agree but Pep seems to have another view. With Ake now returning four centre-backs should be enough to do without Garcia.

Any injuries and cover may be needed for the Palace, Newcastle and Brighton matches?
I’m really keen to see Ake back starting - will be very helpful for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.