Corruption in English football?

It's funny, or strange maybe, but I just searched David Luis v Aguero on You Tube and I can see nothing of the original block. However how may different angles do you want of Sergios "revenge"?
I think you can probably find the match highlights on there, but you'd have to scroll through to find the original incident that lead up to Aguero losing his sh*t.

Looking back I'm almost certain that the match officials were 'delighted' with Sergio's reaction and the increased tensions amongst the City players which ultimately lead up to the double sending off of both Fern and Sergio for separate incidents; almost as if they'd planned it that way.

As clear as day its bent , there needs to be an investigation into it asap

One of these was award as a penalty one wasnt ! Its really sad that at my age I dont understand what a merits a penalty because the game is so corrupt. And it's done in broad daylight and it's just ignored by the corrupt press/media.
Odd isnt it how both teams in red benefit from it :(

Plus these two red teams in their old shitty stadiums cant afford to put up a large screens

20210405_085540.jpg

20210405_085311.jpg

Last edited:
Too many people and organisations making money out of the Premier League. It’s in none of their interests to lift the lid on the corruption that has been obvious for years. Can’t see it changing anytime soon and we will need to continue to be head and shoulders better than other teams to win trophies as it’s impossible for us to fluke any.

As clear as day its bent , there needs to be an investigation into it asap

One of these was award as a penalty one wasnt ! Its really sad that at my age I dont understand what a merits a penalty because the game is so corrupt. And it's done in broad daylight and it's just ignored by the corrupt press/media.
Odd isnt it how both teams in red benefit from it :(

Plus these two red teams in their old shitty stadiums cant afford to put up a large screens

View attachment 13709

View attachment 13710
It's all down to the original decision. Give the penalty it doesn't get overturned.
Don't give the penalty and var isn't really interested.
But then they come out and say its the right decision because var looks at all penalty incidents

Notice the villa game where the referee went to the screen and they only shown him one angle what’s the point to them if they don’t show every angle so he can make the right decision! My guessing is it’s a all for the camera and it’s the cheats in the var box making the decisions
Just like with City against Spurs with the handball in the Champions League. The camera angle showing conclusively the handball was mysteriously unavailable?

Notice the villa game where the referee went to the screen and they only shown him one angle what’s the point to them if they don’t show every angle so he can make the right decision! My guessing is it’s a all for the camera and it’s the cheats in the var box making the decisions
That's why I think the TV companies play there part. Var can only look at the replays that the TV companies give them.
I always go back to the spurs champs league game.
Ref was only given 2 angles of the handball which wasn't clear. It was only after the goal was given BT found another angle that showed a clear handball. For me BT knew that other angle would have ruled out the spurs goal so decided not to release it

'Welbeck denied a penalty?' http://www.skysports.com/share/12266239

Over 12 hours later it's discussed. Last night there wasn't even a VAR review shown but we got told it had been checked. Only now have they put the footage out of the incident and it shows the VAR check in play.
Fuckin corrupt wankers.
Stonewall penalty that. Unbelievable it wasnt given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.