It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is harsh by @Rascal tbh. Maybe unfair to single tolmie out, but there are two or three proper bullshitters on here that seem to get off on the attention. It's all harmless fun I suppose, but after the messi thread last year and of course the 3000 page thread on Pogba replete with cryptic youtube clips and many others I'm sure I've forgotten it's fair to call bullshit when you see it. I'm sure in the manner of a stopped clock these same posters get it right occasionally too. I'm not even saying they should stop, just that spouting months of nonsense shouldn't confer some sort of protected status as a BM holy deity.
It's only 'fair' to call bullshit in retrospect when a transfer doesn't actually materialise (there's a multitude of reasons why it may not happen).

It's not 'fair' of course just in case that wasn't apparent.

I don't think it is harsh by @Rascal tbh. Maybe unfair to single tolmie out, but there are two or three proper bullshitters on here that seem to get off on the attention. It's all harmless fun I suppose, but after the messi thread last year and of course the 3000 page thread on Pogba replete with cryptic youtube clips and many others I'm sure I've forgotten it's fair to call bullshit when you see it. I'm sure in the manner of a stopped clock these same posters get it right occasionally too. I'm not even saying they should stop, just that spouting months of nonsense shouldn't confer some sort of protected status as a BM holy deity.

If folk are here to get actual transfer news or genuine inside information, completely missing the point, imho.

I'm here for the theatre of it all, not just on here as such but wider transfer saga as well. And yes with thar comes a huge dose of bullshit from all sorts of sources, but it is all part of it. And then there are the genuine ups and downs and twists and turns that are also inevitable.

The rest is just white noise, and a sea of (most often pre-set) opinion.

A couple certainly seem to have contacts on some level and share their interpretation of the mood in good faith. It isn't there to be taken fully 100% seriously, and I don't dismiss it as crap either.

It is all part of the experience and that's why we are discussing months before the window opens.

If folk are here to get actual transfer news or genuine inside information, completely missing the point, imho.

I'm here for the theatre of it all, not just on here as such but wider transfer saga as well. And yes with thar comes a huge dose of bullshit from all sorts of sources, but it is all part of it. And then there are the genuine ups and downs and twists and turns that are also inevitable.

The rest is just white noise, and a sea of (most often pre-set) opinion.

A couple certainly seem to have contacts on some level and share their interpretation of the mood in good faith. It isn't there to be taken fully 100% seriously, and I don't dismiss it as crap either.

It is all part of the experience and that's why we are discussing months before the window opens.
I like it all too, but call it “work-avoidance” ;-)

Looks like Pep's shots fired have worked.

Mino + Alfie going out of their way to get it out there that they haven't discussed numbers with anyone.

I don't fully believe them, but one thing's for sure. Hard to see how Barcelona stay involved in this conversation when it's Laporta's people who are talking about those figures.

Never lose sight of what snide fuckers Barca are - they may well be getting involved in Haarland to muddy the waters for us - simply because they can and because we are getting close to Messi. The Barca modus operandi was exposed on the eve of the Cup Final vs Wigan.

I wish folk would get off tolmies back, it's all a bit of fun with the stuff he does, people shouldn't get out of their pram about what he says or what vids he puts up.
I'll back him all the way, I've had a couple of one to one discussions with him off the boards and he's straight as you like, a big blue like all of us and he shares stuff with us when in reality he doesn't have to but he does.
He's got more things right than wrong put it that way and a few transfers we've nearly had over the line did a complete 180 because them rag cunts wafted pound signs at our transfer targets and the fickle fuckers fell for it.
Just have a laugh with it, I love the vids personally and I love his posts because I know there's an element of truth in them.

Thats why i heard, it may be bollox of course, but he is turning in serious numbers.

This whole thread is of course predicated on bollox, the ITKs know dinner ladies at the academy, its pretty sad they lead so many of you down a rabbit hole with this you tube shit, they are taking the piss.

There is only one poster on here and he rarely posts on here nowadays who has genuine and i mean really genuine info, the sort of info that told me we had Pep whilst the ITkS were still talking shite about Klopp.
Dave Watson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.