It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the ITK tag. Very few people are truly in the know. However, people do have contacts of all sorts and even when a club keeps a tight ship, information inevitably gets out there and some of it does actually find its way onto this forum. Picking out the genuine info from the bullshit is the trick and, it cannot be repeated enough, situations are often very fluid until they conclude.

I'm a good itk, I called cancelo before anyone knew about it:), my mate work's at signature (private jets) and he let's me know if any footballers are flying in:) 100% hit rate although i did say we would sign bailey because he was definitely here with pep, so I suppose that's a 50% hit rate :(
my mate works at space station and lets me know if any cunts are fucking around about first hand . 100% hit

Whos the person on here that called Ake signing? hes a ITK because he gave the exact day that Ake would fly in for a medical and sign and Ake did sign on that day when other ITKs on here were saying he was still on holiday. I dont know if hes posted since then?

I know they need to get clicks, but that's just fucking disrespectful to Dinho.
Well we have dinho’s replacement in Rodri but maybe this is just a report based on the fact he’s norweigan. Maybe we’ll sign this guy as Haaland’s hype man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.