Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as he is now, imagine how good he was last year. He was only 16 ffs.

What sort of money is this guy worth now? Transfer market says he signed for Dortmund for 20million, I taught it was 30. Dortmund probably will value him at 50million already

Best we can hope is Dortmund continue to falter in the league, if Haaland goes and their next striker doesn't work then they could be in trouble. He then might want a move and we have to make sure we are there to get involved.

Saw him a few, times for Brum last season. What a player. Last night convinced me we should move for him. I'd rather him than Haaland.

He is the best Dihno replacement I've seen anywhere. Not the same kind of player, but Similar in having multiple fscets to their skillset.

He is most comparable to Fabihno at Liverpool. And if I remember correctly, long before he, Fabihno, became a Liverpoolian trash we all now dislike, he was the one most of us wanted as the Fernandihno successor. Bellingham is a lot like him.

Hence, he is a lot like the successor we once dreamed of.
Agreed, but still not entirely convinced about his defensive side of the game in transition, i.e. reading the situation when to make an interception or intervene. Fernandinho was/is the best at it.

Agreed, but still not entirely convinced about his defensive side of the game in transition, i.e. reading the situation when to make an interception or intervene. Fernandinho was/is the best at it.

He is 17 though .

Fernandinho has mastered his game over many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.