Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely disgusting the commentary on BT last night.
Why are we treated as Big Daddy was in wrestling?
Impartial my arse.
After every city game now on the box im ready for a fight afterwards
Big Daddy was the hero/good guy if my memory serves me correctly; Giant Haystacks was the baddie ;)

Having control isn’t mentioned in the law at all though, only if the ball has been deliberately played. That’s partly what causes the inconsistency.
If deliberately chesting the ball to get it under control isn't deliberately playing the ball I don't know what is.

Too many armchair fuckin experts brought up on FIFA disputing everything nowadays. Nothing wrong with the goal and it's the Redtop sympathisers making it a thing.

Tell you something, I've not heard anyone mention that cheating Rag pug face holding onto Mitrovic's arm last night for the chance at the end, watch it on MOTD and see how he slyly let's go when the chance goes wide. The biggest Club in the world cheating against little old Fulham, absolute Wankers.

It's a joke and although there are many different reasons why the media hate us there can be no doubt that they do. Cracking goal by Bernardo and I wish a few more players would do similar when faced with the parked bus.
Just watching the BBC news and half expecting one of the press pack to ask Biden: 'Mr President don't you think that City's first goal should have been disallowed for offside or any other reason you can think of?'
Meanwhile a report from Northwich shows a City fan playing a big part in his community's flood defences. A BBC reporter approaches him and is told 'Piss off you biased wanker. I dont trust the BBC.'
Well he should have done.

Today's Mirror,
Serial cheats City cheat yet again to slither their way to the top of the table against brave Villa's Covid hit youth team. United (who's millions are self-made & not state-funded) storm back to the top hours later by defeating the London multi-millionaire aristocrats of Fulham.
Them and sky news amongst others? The Smarmy presenter on sky this morning was spewing out how last nights win was 'controversial' and that everybody in the ground thought the first goal was the 'wrong decision' and the penalty should not have been given? I know I watch with my blue tinted glasses on, but steady on - everybody in the ground? More like just the opposition bench, the commentators and the media.

Compare that to the sensationalist ravings we're often presented with by the television providers nowadays. To me, it's almost as though everyone involved with football coverage has to be a fully paid up member of the Church Of The Nine Day Wonder.. 'This will be the greatest game in the history of football; No! the next one coming up will be the greatest game of football ever, featuring the greatest players ever!!; This will be the most talked about incident in football since the last one we can't give a toss to remember the details of! And it's all on (insert your channel of choice here)..!!!' ..and so on and so on..
The paragraph I've quoted reminds me of this

022082b10da82d747c2797de3ebd7967.gif

Not know if this has been posted but it seem daily utd have printed something good about City . PS I havent read it yet so the headline could be miss leading lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.