Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A minor point, but I don't think the ball needs to be played forward to have an offside.

Obviously it's very rare that the ball would be played backwards as being behind the ball when it's played makes you onside.

Happy to be proved wrong though.
You are correct. Offside is merely down to where the player is at the moment the ball is kicked, where they are relative to the ball at the moment it's kicked, and whether they interfere with play in that phase of play.

It is rare though.

Not know if this has been posted but it seem daily utd have printed something good about City . PS I havent read it yet so the headline could be miss leading lol

That's a good article, the match day program should sell out fast, smart move that.

Cummings has supplied a famous image of Noel and Liam Gallagher for the from cover of the Robins’ programme, which is on sale for £5, with profits split between the club and a food bank charity, Fair Share.

I watched on SuperSport and no mention of offside until match was over and little micky Owen got the mike. Oh the poor lad was fuming so much he could've boiled several kettles.
Chris Sutton on co-commentary? He didn't have a clue what Villa were complaining about until the replay, said on air 'was there a handball?'
Didn't catch post match as I had to refresh the fucker on 85 mins and it came back as Benfica.

Chris Sutton on co-commentary? He didn't have a clue what Villa were complaining about until the replay, said on air 'was there a handball?'
Didn't catch post match as I had to refresh the fucker on 85 mins and it came back as Benfica.
Yeah Sutton. He was shit, continually blowing smoke up villa's arse. After grealish s first touch went straight out of play he began eulogising about him. I'm pretty sure he was watching another game.
How you watching. Box, stick or stream

Remember Stan Collymore? Predictably he’s fuming and will no doubt have a ludicrous hot take in his Mirror column.
The thick bastard also used a screenshot which outed him as using a dodgy box
He spends a lot of time in Malaysia but not sure if he's there at the moment.
Astro is the football channel there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.