Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Control/deliberate!’
Same thing
Let’s not get like the law makers ?we-are not legal people but I think we both know what I mean ?

the law is worded that way to stop an offside player becoming on side by a team mate simply blasting or cannoning the ball against them to their ‘offside teammate ‘

not trying to split hairs ,
End of the day the law is correct and was implemented correctly!

it’s just the media making mischief

I think you’re missing my point, you were the one arguing it was a different scenario. The Napoli player deliberately played the ball too - control/deliberately being the same thing was entirely my point - the Juve player shouldn’t have been called offside for it either.

If deliberately chesting the ball to get it under control isn't deliberately playing the ball I don't know what is.

Too many armchair fuckin experts brought up on FIFA disputing everything nowadays. Nothing wrong with the goal and it's the Redtop sympathisers making it a thing.

Tell you something, I've not heard anyone mention that cheating Rag pug face holding onto Mitrovic's arm last night for the chance at the end, watch it on MOTD and see how he slyly let's go when the chance goes wide. The biggest Club in the world cheating against little old Fulham, absolute Wankers.

I agree, that was my entire point! It was being argued that the Napoli player didn’t have it under control. It doesn’t matter - he deliberately played the ball.

Anything lol. Liverpool have lost and we are in the ascendency. Don’t know anything, but keep an eye out.

Thank God for that - I thought Der Spiegal or UEFA FIFA & the PL we’re about to try & “do” us again

Anything lol. Liverpool have lost and we are in the ascendency. Don’t know anything, but keep an eye out.
Matt Lawton has a story up about major fraud in football and the police investigating.
North West Police the report says.
It was tweeted straight after Liverpool lost, which looks ominous.....

What sort of smears??
Wouldn't be surprised if some sort of attack was mounted on City. The US Cartel clubs (Rags and LFC) seem to be making their move on the super league plans (according to the Times) UEFA will come out all guns blazing. It's still not clear which side City are on but they may be used as the whipping boy to take the pressure of Henry and the Glazers. Something is certainly rumbling.

Wouldn't be surprised if some sort of attack was mounted on City. The US Cartel clubs (Rags and LFC) seem to be making their move on the super league plans (according to the Times) UEFA will come out all guns blazing. It's still not clear which side City are on but they may be used as the whipping boy to take the pressure of Henry and the Glazers. Something is certainly crumbling.
Sorted !

Matt Lawton has a story up about major fraud in football and the police investigating.
North West Police the report says.
It was tweeted straight after Liverpool lost, which looks ominous.....
Isn't this the probe that goes back to Rio Ferdinand's phone records which were apparently altered by someone at Vodafone to firm up his alibi in a disciplinary hearing. It looks like it may have been escalated into a bigger story involving other cases. Hopefully none of them relate to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.