It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok. Thought you may have heard something.

His latest interview, along with comments a few weeks ago by the national side manager, along with what I've heard from him over the years even at Leicester, says a lot about his mentality, and I think he may well be at the stage he is looking for a move.

Still not sure it was us the club though and not geography as an 18 year old at the time,wouldn't hold a decision as an 18 year old against him or be sure it hasn't changed.

"I'm French and I choose a French team. People must be happy to keep a French player in the league."

The rumoured £400k per week also helped.

Not taking the offer on the table last summer for Sancho has cost Dortmund millions.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but football and footballers fortunes change very quickly.

If a serious offer is put on the table, Dortmund will take it in my opinion.

I may be wrong but last summer seemed the optimum point for Dortmund to sell Sancho. Not sure what the Rags actually offered but not sure Sancho is a £100m player in this market.

I guess that was it is right now.
I said something a few months about the growing rooster of young clients under Raiola. He is now the biggest name in football agent and may soon overtake Mendes. There is no way we can go on a strike against an agent as powerful as Raiola. We may miss on a ton of talent players.
He may be rough around the edges but he gets his clients what they want and despite being scorned by clubs because they find him difficult, his client base may just keep on increasing.

Bottomline is whether it is Haaland or somebody else. Raiola should/couldn't be a deciding factor when we decide to scout a player. If he is good enough of City, I am pretty sure the people upstairs may make peace with Raiola.
"Rough around the edges"?.......the mans a ****.....when Pep told Ibrahimovich he was gone from Barca,Raiola tried to convince the Barca board to get rid of Pep rather than Zlatan.

Did it? How?

They had an offer for him 30m below the asking price. If they get the same for him this year, which they easily can, it cost them nothing and they had the player a year longer. I'd bet they get more, and close to what they asked for initially.
Not a chance Dortmund are getting anywhere near that price for Sancho. The rags are stupid but they have now thrown 40 odd million into this other young lad and will buy other players.

Dortmund tried to play it and got burned, they have crashed in the league and holding onto Sancho is looking worse by the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.