Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expecting the whole season to be cancelled judging by the response of the BBC today. They not only junked the BBC1 schedule but also the BBC2 programmes to put on wall to wall coverage.

It is like the old Soviet tv when then shut everything down to play ‘somber music’ for a week!
F**k me the Scotts have TV ;-)

One of the most interesting derbies when they were in the same division must have been Dundee vs Dundee United. They're literally on the same street.
Similar situation in Nottingham, with the added bonus of throwing each other into the Trent.

Said this before the Leicester game but I hope nobody overreacts if we don't win tomorrow. We don't really need to win and I imagine a fair few key players will be rested. Not to mention Leeds seem the types to really step up their game for this one. A draw would be understandable under the current circumstances, as long as we get through on Wednesday, in which case this result would be quickly forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.