Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

If you watch the Rags you might agree that they have been playing to mid table standard most of the season. They won’t win all their league games left. Spurs, Liverpool and Leicester are all better teams fighting for top 4. Leeds are bitter rivals and likely to take
Yeah but that’s what some dippers I know were saying about us in 2019, City won’t win 14 games on the bounce, we did and the rest is history. I just hope the footballing gods have forgiven us for today.

I'm not in favour of wholesale changes like the team today, even though we should win the game. It sends the message this game is not that important, and players read into it that they are the B team. Shows how Walkers pace was missing for that last goal. Just so easy for Leeds ball over the top and in he goes defence wide open.

Would say I'm shocked but I'm not....but how on earth are people worried about the rags

They need to basically win all their remaining games and we need to lose 2 out of the next 6...

You know the most games United have won back to back this season, 4...they ain't winning 8 on the bounce

Also their record against the big teams is pretty pony...ironically the only team they beat is us the rest they usually draw a blank

No way they are picking up full points against Dippers, Spurs and Leicester...can probably add Leeds to that list

Would say I'm shocked but I'm not....but how on earth are people worried about the rags

They need to basically win all their remaining games and we need to lose 2 out of the next 6...

You know the most games United have won back to back this season, 4...they ain't winning 8 on the bounce

Also their record against the big teams is pretty pony...ironically the only team they beat is us the rest they usually draw a blank

No way they are picking up full points against Dippers, Spurs and Leicester...can probably add Leeds to that list
Don’t overlook the help they will get courtesy of ‘the hand of VAR’.

EyoYaLsXMAcIRdh

Their winning goal. How was this never checked? (Leeds player top right)

I understand why Pep wanted to rotate but, given that, some of his changes during the match were odd - keeping Mendy on after HT for one then taking Ake off and sticking Fern at CB after he'd been our best player up to then.
Ake's first game back. Probably could only do 60 mins.

Justified criticism of some players today but ffs leave off Ake. He’s been injured for ages where’s as others don’t have that excuse.
Negatives - we are not near the formidable SAS front line atm.
Positives - we are still miles in front, fighting for four trophies and we have the best Manager in football.
I thought this would be a transition year so it’s amazing to me we are still there on all fronts.
I don’t want to sound like a spoil brat aka Rag or dipper ever.

If City don't sign a world level striker this summer I'll tear my hair out.

Aguero is going, Jesus is a good lad but he's not going to be the sort of forward that bags you goals galore.

Every time we fail to do well in Europe it is invariably due to a string of missed chances.

We will go into this next window as English champions, with quite possibly another cup or two or three on top and if we ever want to create a dynasty that will see us dominate for years now is the time to utterly demoralise the competition by strengthening what is already the best team in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.