Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Title is done
no, it isn't. Not by a long shot. Wasted a home banker with some tough away's to come and the potential for it to be 8 points with 6 games left. Our form and performances have dropped off so much every game looks a difficult challenge. Same as always this time of year, get the QFs and the team starts shitting itself for no reason.

Spot on. Along with Ferran who barely gets a kick of a ball all thrown in together!
Lescott and Ferdinand have just made the point that Torres looks a lot like Sergio when he plays as a striker. Maybe that’s where he should be rather than being stuck out on the wing where he’s not really having any impact.

I agree mate, the fixtures coming up and how frequently is ridiculous so I’d have gambled when the changes today as well

strongest team today then Wednesday then next weekend ?

people need their fuckin heads testing
I think we should be okay going into the CL and FA Cup and I’d have sacrificed this game to make sure we win them but some of these players are on a lot of money and they aren’t up to scratch

The opposite is true. To have a chance of a quadruple we have to keep our best players fresh and injury free for the biggest games. It’s not arrogance. It’s common sense.
let's flip that.
rack up the points and win the league asap. then rest as many as you like . put the best 11 out in every cup game .

Doesn’t matter what Team Pep picked - you can’t have Torres, Sterling, Cancelo, Mendy putting in 3/10 performances and expect to win against a well organised and committed side... Jesus was busy but hardly effective either

It's you who needs to watch it again mate. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. He was in his own half AND he wasn't beyond the last defender.
Not when the ball was played he wasn't mate. I promise you watch it again.

It's tight, but Costa's leg is offside. And he is very obviously not in his own half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.