Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I don’t even think this was on Pep. More on personnel with a sprinkle of Pep
I agree mate, the fixtures coming up and how frequently is ridiculous so I’d have gambled when the changes today as well

strongest team today then Wednesday then next weekend ?

people need their fuckin heads testing

The title has to be the priority, always play your strongest side

I'd agree mate, I reckon at this stage as well momentum is as big a factor

Can't help their mentality thinking we can get done on the counter like we did today, going into the game against Dortmund who are miles better at it

We had so many people playing next to each other that had hardly played together before and looked rusty

Ake and Mendy

Ake and Stones

Ferna and Stones

Zinchenko and Bernardo

Torres and Cancelo

was a couple of steps too far with the rotation for me

Poor only because teams sit back and wait for a mistake to counter.

That was the only way they are going to win the game. Where we were poor was because we failed to get behind their parked bus and too many players were taking long pot shots which were miles off target. If we’d taken some our chances earlier in the game it would have been a totally different match.Pep took a chance starting that eleven and it didnt pay off.

Zinch is a midfielder. He plays there for Ukraine. You do realize that pep moved him to rb? Right?
Yes I know he plays in midfield for Ukraine. But he hasn’t for City. Nor with Ake and Mendy around him. Like I said. Pep says he studied Leeds for a fck 20 hrs to come up with this?

We've got to guard against taking winning the league for granted.

If Utd beat Spurs & win their game in hand, then we're 8 pts ahead with 6 to play.

Exactly the same position, in reverse, as led to the Aguerooooo moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.