Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't Peps sort of player, so i doubt that we will even try and sign him. Look at what happened when Pep signed Zlatan for Barcelona. He doesn't fit our style of play at all.

He isn't Peps sort of player, so i doubt that we will even try and sign him. Look at what happened when Pep signed Zlatan for Barcelona. He doesn't fit our style of play at all.
This is exactly my fear too. and back then Zlatan was a total beast, yet Pep binned him fast as he did not fit the team. Barca was nowhere near as free flowing with him. Won the Champions League after Pep got rid of him due to much better team play overall.

These things also matter significantly, you can have amazing individual who scores loads but that does not mean that the team has improved. Many overlook these things.

Many like to slag off Jesus but he makes us better as a team than Aguero does.

When we are at our best we are like a swarm of attackers, with threats coming from every player in the final third of the pitch. We don't need a focal point up front.

This is exactly my fear too. and back then Zlatan was a total beast, yet Pep binned him fast as he did not fit the team. Barca was nowhere near as free flowing with him. Won the Champions League after Pep got rid of him due to much better team play overall.

These things also matter significantly, you can have amazing individual who scores loads but that does not mean that the team has improved. Many overlook these things.
Zlatan did never fit the team yes, should have keept Eto'o. Zlatan was a flop in Barca by Barcas standards.

The German Rags at it again. If Haaland goes there, it will be for the remainder of his career.

Hansi Flick talks up Erling Haaland move to Bayern Munich by insisting deal is 'very much possible'... with Borussia Dortmund star showing Bundesliga leaders all his class with nine-minute brace in Der Klassiker​

The German Rags at it again. If Haaland goes there, it will be for the remainder of his career.

Hansi Flick talks up Erling Haaland move to Bayern Munich by insisting deal is 'very much possible'... with Borussia Dortmund star showing Bundesliga leaders all his class with nine-minute brace in Der Klassiker​

I’m not at all worried about competition from Bayern. He’s ready to move to a different country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.