Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I was idly watching TV, when a hideous whiney drone came on, with lots of red. It was only when the Ad was finishing did I see it was Expedia...

was on again a bit later, still no idea what the kid at the end is saying.

can’t say I’ve used Expedia ever, pretty certain I won’t be for the foreseeable future...

I thought the Nivea adverts were bad, but Expedia takes it down to a new low of unintelligible.
Some of the ads shown often at meal times are not really suitable to shown when families are watching. Creams for women's itchy fannies, pads for those who piss themselves sober, too much info on menstruation and then the ad that includes men - the ad that shows dozens of the abuse area of various people proclaiming the said arseholes are squeaky clean thanks to whatever brand of bog roll.
But the most sickly ad is the one that shows a woman in late middle age bowing to a young footballer. Yuck pass me the bog roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.